This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292123 by Jamie_Jones
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:06 pm
Hi - thanks for reading!
I'm quite new to all of this. Have always loved singing. Have been getting singing lessons consistently for the last 2 years or so and come from performing in several amateur music shows. Looking to move into a more professional capacity, with me being the singer while a female guitarist plays and provides some harmony. I'm looking at setting up an acoustic duo where we can perform in cafes, bars/ hotels etc etc.. Ready to commit every spare minute to this so I'm taking it very seriously (both my practice time and investing in finding gigs etc).

I work Monday to Friday for an advertising agency and can provide rehearsal space after work (in our office/ editing rooms) or at the weekends. Style of music would be well known pop over time (From Sinatra right up to Sheeran and Dua Lipa!)

While being in front of us audience isn't new for me, the whole "gigging" thing is, but I'm determined to do it and to do something I love outside of my 9-6 job! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, drop me a message :)

Damien (Jamie).