This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286667 by Elkapath
Wed May 23, 2018 3:19 am
Im a solo artist but want to bring my music to life with a band all my songs are written i just need someone to play them for live shows i wont need a keyboardist as im still going to use my backing tracks for the electronic part of things go to www.elkapath.com listen to one of my top songs freakshow my music style is electronica darkwave but if im going to do it live will become electronica rock
#287524 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:54 pm
I am a base player.

I play base guitar.

Cover all your basis by adding me to your band.

That is the basses of my reply to you're add. :D
#287593 by Vampier
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:02 pm
Schmed ... you giving a grammar lesson ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Be reasonable, his spelling and method is no worse than your Good Buddy Vegetable Man. You just could not resist trying to build up your ridiculous ego could you ??? I mean seriously ? YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL GLEN CORRECTLY. You should just apologize to the poster and be quiet after that ... in my opinion. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: Or you could just "correct" his Post by illegally and in Evil fashion "hacking" his Post and changing the words like you did to Glen's. You undermine yourself now in several countries.
#287595 by JCP61
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:40 pm
[quote="schmedidiah"]I am a base player.

Cover all your basis by adding me to your band.

" bases" as in touch all the bases
#287596 by JCP61
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:41 pm
schmedidiah wrote:I am a base player.

"basis"

the basis of the question at hand
#287597 by JCP61
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:43 pm
schmedidiah wrote:I am a base player.

"ad" --- advertisement
I want to reply to your "ad"
#287598 by JCP61
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:43 pm
just trying to be helpful
#287599 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:55 pm
:lol:
#287628 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:44 am
Obese Want Canolie wrote:willie here I have nothing add to the discussion just merely pointing out that I'm here. But if you base your bass off of something that bass swimming in the stream might a good base though as a lover of bass and basses my opinion might be biased and the basis of your decision should have nothing to do with your choice. I do have bass shop based in Bosie ID, where all of the pro bass players go.

on what basis is this biased bass-boat binary belligerence based?