This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287794 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:They will isolate him to keep him from being ass-raped

Or keep out of threads Glenny is appearing on here to avoid it as well. :lol:
#287795 by Vampier
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:00 am
Planet Guy ... this is where we differ from one another completely. I believe that your opinion of him is based on the controlled Media Jackals and not on his Life, what he has done and had done to him and if you were to acquaint yourself with his history I think there is a good chance you may realize that you in fact are mislabelling him. This being said and regardless of what your feelings about him may be ... I must honestly tell you that your Post indicates that you are touched by Evil, compromised in your outlook and almost devoid of much of what makes Humanity "Human". I urge you to check out his History. Do you not think it obscene to admit what you have? I admit that I did think better of you. Please reconsider and check out what I have suggested. I hope you will. Have you ever been in Prison Planet Guy ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6DfOqdJJY8 ... A Muslim in the "Home Office" moved Tommy to be Executed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA3rS3TxhxQ ... Britain has Fallen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zCt8KVTG9k ... Do what you can to help and try to save Tommy Robinson.
#287801 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:35 pm
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... this is where we differ from one another completely.

oh, there's another very large way that we differ. as i see it, and as i have pointed out to you before, i believe you view things through the wrong side of the telescope. it's only YOUR views that are "enlightened" and "informed". when someone sees things differently, and has a different takeaway than your's.......they are "naive", "programmed", and dismissed as being "brainwashed" by mainstream media!

do you not see how easily one might dismiss YOUR views and turn that around based on YOUR sources of "information"? do you not see how easily one might patronizingly dismiss your views, saying you are simply a "puppet", "brainwashed", and "programmed" by Breitbart, Foxx, Alex Jones, and your beloved youtube conspiracy theorists? ....apparently you do not.

and this patronizing dismissal that you trot out when someone sees things differently than you is not conducive to further discussion on matters of import.

I believe that your opinion of him is based on the controlled Media Jackals and not on his Life, what he has done and had done to him and if you were to acquaint yourself with his history I think there is a good chance you may realize that you in fact are mislabelling him.

see above.

and i believe YOUR views on him are not only based on a shared hatred for "muslim filth"and xenophobia...but also by the controlling ultra right media jackals who thrive on spreading hate and mistrust. those same media jackals who prey upon those who need targets to aim their hatred at.

This being said and regardless of what your feelings about him may be ... I must honestly tell you that your Post indicates that you are touched by Evil, compromised in your outlook and almost devoid of much of what makes Humanity "Human".

that's pretty funny coming from the guy who has nothing but unabashed contempt and hatred for so many who you would delight in seeing dead or worse.....and this goes to my first point above....why can YOU wish the absolute worst for those YOU'VE imposed sentence upon, but when someone else does it, they're "evil"????

you've said horrible and despicable things about Obama's CHILDREN!!!! and YOU get a pass for that???? what is THEIR crime that warrants that kind "EVIL"? so, why shouldn't someone view YOU as "evil" for that? (rhetorical question)

I urge you to check out his History.

you've already wrongly assumed i had no idea who Robinson was, and once again you mistakenly think me uniformed because i have a different takeaway than your's. that is both patronizing and ill informed of you to do so. again, it's that attitude that precludes serious discussion with you on serious matters.

Do you not think it obscene to admit what you have? I admit that I did think better of you.

seriously......coming from you? you have targeted more people with your hatred and disdain, and worse.... your wish for their demise than anyone. Soros, the Clintons, the Obamas and their CHILDREN, Muslims, Zionists, etc, etc. No doubt i'm missing many more.

i get it, you think they are "filth" so that justifies YOUR stance.

all i am asking is that you grant ME the same.....i think Robinson is a shitbird and filth. so, if you judge ME as "obscene" for not wishing him well...why shouldn't i think the same of you?
#287820 by JCP61
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:03 pm
you got me .....
why do we care about an engilsh nationalist?
#287822 by Vampier
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm
Ta for your cut and paste reply ... taking the time.

It seems we differ in many ways no doubt. A telescope is miopic whichever end you use. I appreciate your attempt to "tell me what my views are and how I view things ... but only in your opinion I point out. Do you really "think" that I "base" my view on Breitbart (whose site I have never visited) ... Foxx (who I never watch) excepting the snippets upon the links I post here... I do not watch TV period. Alex Jones whose site I do not go to but see snippets on the links I post ... and my "beloved" Y-Tube "conspiracy theorists" ... really Planet Guy ? What "planet" do you live on ? Are you really so unaware of the intensifying CENSORSHIP which includes Y-Tube ? You actually lump all Y-Tube channels into that laughable outmoded and ridiculous term "Conspiracy theorist" ... you sound like Mike. The world has changed since that term was coined. Are you aware of MK Ultra and DAARPA and their established "brainwashing" techniques ? By the way unlike what Mike believes there is no tin foil involved in any of it.

I simply ask you who is really "trotting". You are attempting to tell me how and what I think based on misconceptions of what I source and outmoded terms that are child's play ? You seem to worship the Lying Fake Media despite the Truth which has been revealed in the Real World for quite sometime now.

Tommy is not Racist. I have already justified my viewpoint on Jews, Muslims, Zionists and Sharia "believers". I have no expectations of you understanding these at this point nor do I have any intention of "enlightening" you. What you state about the "ulra Right" is actually an apt description of Antifa, ultra left, Soros organizations, Democrats and many others.

Funny ? I do not joke or mock or yuck yuck about those whom I consider enemies of Humanity and what is Good and Right. Who has Tommy murdered ? I curse the murderers of children, women and the worshippers of perversions ... like the sharia Muslims, Zionists, The Black Messiah with his "drones" and the Muslim Home Secretary in Britain who condemned Tommy. Obama has no children, he is not an American, he is a murderer and liar and PERVERT. Open your eyes and ears to what has been revealed upon this planet. I would take it as a compliment if my enemies revile me as "Evil" in their eyes.

You are correct ... i did assume that you did not really know who Tommy is. Ta for setting me straight. I was not being patronizing ... I was being kind and trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I was mistaken ... obviously. Are we not engaged in serious discussion ? At least with you aside from some mutual chiding ... we do discuss I feel. And please take that as a compliment.

And yes I did think better of you ... but now I know you better so this will help prevent any misconceptions perhaps in the future. I target my enemies and their offspring and spawn ... it is an Ancient Way and a part of The Code I Live By. And yes this list grows. Just labelling them Filth does not justify them, rather their parents and their own actions do. Please understand that I have no expectations of you EVER agreeing with me. But that does not prevent discussion as long as we keep it civil which for the most part and compared to others we do. You take the time to address my posts line by line. I respect that and point out that it is better than some stupid smiley faces.

I can and do accept what you think of Tommy. Of course I do not agree with it but ... so be it. It is your RIGHT. My "obscene judgement" does not come from where you apparently think it does. Let me explain ...

My point here is that in the UK ... the "Mother country" of the USA INC. ... "in God we trust" ... innocent before guilty ... Rights and Freedoms ... etc. etc. Fair Trial ???? Tommy was purposefully placed in prison with sworn enemies by the "authorities" before and he was almost killed ... he had his teeth knocked out and other injuries which while in "protective custody of the Crown" was obviously intentional. Now he has been placed in a far worse situation without protection and at risk of being tortured and murdered by CRIMINALS who are intent upon ruining the West. This is fact and it is WRONG, CRIMINAL ... EVIL, UNHOLY, OBSCENE and a host of others. It matters not if he is guilty or innocent or whatever ... what matters is that it is a form of cowardly despotic execution and UNACCEPTABLE.

If you look at Tommy's crimes ... they are not and if you look at the Grooming Gangs ... RAPE GANGS ... well their crimes are hideous and EVIL. If you choose to ignore these facts despite your dislike for Tommy and in the face of what you proclaim to be outraged by ... well then ... you have changed my mind of you and convinced me further of my convictions. Ta
#287824 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 pm
well, i tried.

i'm done trying to make sense w someone who plays w what i see as two sets of rules. it's a waste of both your time as well as mine.

good luck to you in this mission and your other crusades. i'm done.
#287836 by JCP61
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:04 pm
Vampier wrote:JCP61 ... perhaps because this is the UK section ? And there are many others.

ya, das is so....
but no one here is British
#287911 by Vampier
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:50 am
JCP Ta for the links ... entertaining, thought provoking and the las one for the Catholic Registry did not work for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T7ss6aPhkA ... Tommy Robinson and "The Home Secretary" who is vying with Imams to be his "Executioner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2boPPCQ2JI ..the EU is cracking ... expect some radical even more desperate moves to retain control.
#287932 by Vampier
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:18 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYtXCbumdoY ... musicians of the UK ... where are you ? In ages of old there was the "Minstrel"who sang and played. Tommy Robinson is wrongly imprisoned and is about to be nefariously executed and murdered by what is exposed now to not be the UK "Justice" System. Do not riot in the streets as there are plenty outraged who will ... use your music in concert and refuse to be silenced by hijacked and cowardly courts, police and Traitors who have infiltrated your world. Do what you do best ... create something Right and Beautiful which can never be stopped and will sound into Eternity itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E42k5p-Qu0 ... the corruption goes all the way to the very Ruling Scum in the UK. Grooming Gangs have not just been brought by the Muslims ... these "Gangs" have existed in the UK for a very long time. Tommy Robinson is not a criminal ... the very police and magistrates and Home Secretary and Office are the criminals. The UK is virtually riddled with pedophiles, and perverts and COWARDS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uto-o9Sbhc ... Put in solitary ? For how long ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSvnRd18s_I ... A Letter from Tommy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnW5L6Vf64 ... Britain has it's own HAG. She is going to lead Brexit ... no bleedin way. This creature is a LIAR, a Traitor, a back stabber and generally just EVIL.