This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288620 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:47 pm
This thread is like ebola.

bm should open forums in China and the Middle East so Ivan can
spread this load of crap to the world.
#288632 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:07 pm
Bump. Free Tommy Hilfiger! :mrgreen:
#288638 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:36 pm
The biggest problem I can see is that it gives cretans like the ones on BM an International Forum to display their idiocy and further promote the low esteem that exists throughout the world for the USA INC. Sparsely worded negative reactions do not prove anything except a great lack of decency.

SO 'SMUT' IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN WHY DO YOU NOT CHANGE THE WORDS OF THOSE MAKING POSTS HERE LIKE YOU DO IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY AND SHOW YOUR 'CUTENESS' AND DECEITFUL COUNTENANCE OFF IN THE UK ????
#288662 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:30 pm
Thanks for your great Post Smut. It displays yet again your penchant for ... well ... nothing really.

Back on point ... Tommy Robinson has now been in prison for over a month. The "Crown" has allowed this unjust, cruel and inhuman punishment ... same as always.
#288664 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:46 pm
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on this forum. You and your political threads are what is keeping people from all over the world away from joining the discussion and now you're making a big deal about the England section of the board? English people have tried to join in and you and Glenny steamroll them with your creepy apocalyptic talk. That won't change anytime soon and if you wanted to make a bigger difference in this world than posting a bunch of dumb politics on a forum no one visits, you could go piss in the ocean. That would make a bigger difference than all this window dressing. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#288667 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:12 pm
Smut ... just keep playing with yourself. The hilarious thing is the way you "think" you can speak for anyone else. You attempt to make a big deal out of everything you put a pox, I mean post on.

The Tommy Robinson situation is indicative of what is going on everywhere in Europe. Canadians are being stabbed in the back because of this and their mistake electing Trudeau. The USA INC. is seperating into two major and general camps ...the Traitors and the Patriots. Which side are you on ???
#288680 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:37 am
I'm on the side that'll tell you that you suck. Happy fourth of Mexico, traitor! :lol:
#288915 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:01 pm
Hey Zampheer, I mean Vampsmear, this section of the forum is for MUSIC-related posts - all sections of the BM forum are, except the "General Chat (Non-Music-Related)" section, so please go back there with your non-music-related crap.
#288941 by Vampier
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:53 pm
Guitar Mike your insults belie both you intellect and intention. Why do you not toddle off to the General chat section and police the musical Posts there for a bit ? I have already stated why i post what I post on here.
#288950 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:05 am
Vamp thinks he's the new Bob Dylan! What's blowin in the wind (around here) smells like Vamp's back end. :lol: