This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288951 by Vampier
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:49 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bNDUVyDXgs ... July 14th UpDate on Tommy.

Smut you just can not resist displaing your low brow rancid remarks can you. I would think that by now most think you to be a right geht. Go away knat.
#288955 by Mordgeld
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 am
I'm aware of what is happening to Tommy. Unless he wants to be a martyr, he needs to get the hell out at the first opportunity. Even the folks I have supported for less important causes (Viscount Monckton) have found themselves physically removed from the debate. (Thrown from the house of lords in mid speech) I certainly expressed to Lord Monckton that despite our aversion to English royalty, he seemed like the kind of person I would welcome as an American. We broke with England for exactly the issues that they are having now. Shoot straight and speak the truth if that is still even possible.
#288978 by Vampier
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:09 pm
Thank you Mordgeld. A most excellent Post. I too have supported Lord Moncton. He is an extraordinary Individual. I agree with all you have stated. Censorship is out of control now in much of Europe ... England and others ... now Germany. Ta
#292458 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:11 pm
Vampier wrote:
Smut you just can not resist displaing your low brow rancid remarks can you. I would think that by now most think you to be a right geht. Go away knat.

Vampier wrote: Censorship is out of control now in much of Europe ... England and others ... now Germany. Ta

:roll:

:lol:

:mrgreen: