This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286199 by shinermons
Thu May 10, 2018 5:33 pm
'lyricist' I hear you groan- I can hear your moan from here!...anyhoo, I'm a freelance lyricist that write mostly in the 'kitchen sink' style but have dabbled in all jeans, sorry, genre: with a touch of the ridiculous. Composing wise I just look up the chords for a song I like, bung in a 7/ a 'm' and mix it up a bit but do not claim in anyway to be a composer- I'm a writer. It's a hobby for me and think I do ok at it, but would never ask you to take my word for it- I'd be more than happy to send you my latest with no strings to prove myself: basically it's really easy for me once I get that title/ opening lyric. Currently working on my OTT country and western tounge in cheek song 'The Ballard of the One Hit Wanderer. Get in touch. Yes, anyone can write a song. Yes, anyone can knock a few chords together (I'm a fan of 3chord) but what make a song is it's tune with great words. I'm not precious about this! Just give me a shot