This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285236 by jamescolah
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:49 am
Hi, my name is James Colah and I compose music but don't sing so am looking for a singer songwriting partner to collaborate with. Age and looks are not important to me!

I've had at least 19 #1's in at least 37 charts all around the world, was signed to Sony Records, have won many music awards, and my music is on the playlists of hundreds of radio stations around the world including the BBC so this is an opportunity not to be missed!

If you would like more information please contact me as soon as possible!

I'm also able to help Singers/Songwriters in collaborating and producing their song ideas to releasable master quality in my studio.
Please check out my website http://www.jamescolahproductions.com where you can hear 29 tracks of very diverse genres of music all composed, performed and produced by me in my studio.

My music production company was established in 1989 and have over 4 decades of professional experience and have produced literally hundreds of artists in that time so am sure I'm the right guy to help you!

Have a nice day and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

James Colah
#285240 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:13 pm
Impressive credentials for someone who doesn't understand this ad will never amount to anything but spam. :lol: