This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284541 by ollye1
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:17 am
Hey guys!

My name is Olly E and I'm a modern rock solo artist from Leicestershire who has spent the last half year performing solo on the Leicester circuit. I now realise that a full band is needed for my music to come to life and to give the audience a complete experience meaning I am looking to recruit a Drummer and Bassist to perform alongside me. My music can be found at www.ollye1.com for reference.

Members must be between the ages of 18-30, live within easy access to Loughborough and be available for rehearsals and mainly keep Fridays/Saturdays free for gigs.

If interested, please contact me here or at [email protected]

Thanks!

- Olly E
www.ollye1.com
#284948 by oli1274517
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:02 pm
Hey Olly,

My friend Colm Foxon who runs a rehearsal studio in Loughborough knows loads of drummers and I am sure a few bassists who might be interested, since you are based in Loughbourgh I thought he might be a good guy to drop an email to about it. He runs Hot Jam Studios and gets a lot of musicians passing through each week, you can contact him here: https://mgrmusic.com/hot-jam-studios/

Hope that helps, good luck with finding the bassist and drummer!
#293302 by ollye1
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:53 pm
Hey Oli.
Thank you very much, can't believe I've only seen this message now!
I will contact him now and see if anything comes from it.
Many thanks mate,
Olly