This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282584 by shd1262397
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:22 pm
Mmm, where to start? Well the abridged version is simple; London based singer/producer putting the finishing touches to a 10 track Electro Phunk (punk/funk) album looking for band members. Nice a short but that don’t tell you s*** right?

However, state-schooled, liberally-connected, well-travelled, multi-arts audio alchemist from the projects with influences from the Prodigy to Periphery, Baracolle to Basement Jaxx, Vader, SOAD, Konono to Jim Reeves packing a distinct vision and a tight production sound, looking for creative collaborators who are eclectically into the sonics, well, you don’t want the horses bolting before we’ve had a chance to ride now do we?

I’ve a pretty unique way of looking at the world and there’s no hiding this lyrically. I have no interest in making music you nod or tap your feet to; I want the visceral spirit of youth, the reckless abandon of stupidity and the puzzling gratitude you feel after someone ‘important’ has emotionally f****d with your innards.

We’re just at the point of putting together storyboards for trailer videos before we need to start working out how to do this live so, if you’re an open-minded guitarist, drummer, electronics wizard, bassist or even a curious performance artist looking for a project to bend and have some fun with, hit me up.

Based in London/Croydon but fingers worldwide. Contact and audio links below and if you don’t like Weezer’s Hash Pipe, let’s not even go there.

Email: [email protected]
https://soundcloud.com/user-418041043/shdassemb