This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281852 by luke315119
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:58 pm
Hi guys! My name is Luke (guitarist) and I work with a vocalist (Hannah). We've been playing as an acoustic duo for a while, but are currently looking for musicians to complete a line up for an energetic, pop covers band! Hannah is a graduate from the Bristol Institute of Modern Music and has been performing for six years, whilst I've been performing for ten years. We're looking for musicians who would be interested in becoming part of an energetic and current group, performing various popular covers at different functions and events. I am looking for competent and confident musicians, ideally aged between 18-30 years, who have a good amount performance experience and of course, a bright and bubbly personality! (It is essential that the group maintain a strong, team-work ethic and (of course) friendship!) I would love to establish an easy going, fun and committed group who would be willing to perform a couple of times a month.

We are currently looking for a drummer (ideally with some experience working with sample pads/backing tracks), a second guitarist, a bassist, pianist/keys player and backing vocalists to complete the line up (located around Bridgwater/Bristol area)

If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch via private messenger with some demos/links to your previous/current performances/playing! Thanks for taking the time to read this ad and I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Luke