This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#274705 by iamrobdoherty
Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:26 pm
Hi, I'm a singer/songwriter based in Bolton and am looking for volunteers for a project in return for credits on social media, official website, newspapers and radio which will be happening in May.

I urgently need a Violinist, possibly a Cellist, Keyboard player. I am having a couple of songs filmed for the launch of my new website and YouTube channel! It is being professionally filmed in a bar in St Helens and will be spread all over the internet from myself, management and my supporters who are a really loyal fanbase.

If you are interested or know anyone who would like to take part then let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

Rob

twitter.com/iamrobdoherty
facebook.com/iamrobdoherty
#276017 by eddiestead
Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:18 pm
You might find some willing artists on the Instrumentalists section Entertainers Worldwide - https://www.entertainersworldwide.com/instrumentalists - its a directory of entertainers but does have musicians looking for opportunities to perform. You search and contact musicians directly with no agency commissions. Good luck with the filming and project.
#276032 by Vampier
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 pm
Good Luck to you Rob. I have had some good Drinks in the Bolton Arms and a couple good fights ... rough place. I used to live in Swinton and preferred The White Horse. Have a Boddies for me. Ta