This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#195536 by Vampier
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:54 am
...PaperDog ... there are very distinct classes in England. Those who speak "Queen's English" are usually very polite, educated and generally full of themselves. The Lower Classes can get quite "Low" but they usually have very big hearts ... if they like you and do not want to beat you bloody.

The drought you mention I feel is a direct result of the deliberate dumbing down and destruction of the family unit. Combine these with slow kill and it all translates to a drought of intellect and imagination.

The Rolling Stones were heavily influenced by US "Black" music ... Blues... one can hear it in their music. I agree the 60's to mid 70's were a time of Freedom ... of Imagination and even touches of innocence and decadence. I could tell you stories that might shatter your image of the UK but instead I will just state that it is quite "diverse". Perhaps one night we may discuss this matter around a fire ... hopefully.

Ta Live Well Die Well