This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288229 by Hazar
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:34 am
Paid study (£20 for 90 minute session) in East London, Queen Mary University.

Participants: I'm looking specifically for people who play percussion instruments, drums, beats with electronic pads or similar.

The study I'm running is about synchronization and collaboration between musicians. The participants will be making music with another performer using a simple MIDI drum pad. They will have access to several different percussive sounds that can be played using several touch-pads on a controller. The study involves video-recording and it takes about 90 minutes. At the end, I will give £20 to each participant for their time and effort.

The study will take place in Queen Mary University of London, Engineering Building, Mile End Road, E1 4NS, London.

* You can also join the study with someone you already know as long as they also fit to the criteria.
** If you know someone who might be interested, please feel free to forward this email or pass my contact details to them or put me in touch with them.
*** Evening, weekday and weekend slots will be available. We can find a time that suits you.

If you fit to the above criteria and are willing to spend around 90 minutes, please get in touch with me at [email protected] .

Cheers,
Hazar