This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#60323 by METALurgist
Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:43 pm
Hey I am looking for band members in the New Iberia Louisiana area, to start musical projects with. I want to make a fusion metal band, hardcore, videogame ala HORSE the band-esque, funk, jazz, Black metal, grind etc. And softer music also. :shock: I would prefer anyone who is down to play music and open to many genres. Although I would like to incorporate Cajun themes and possibly zydeco metal I will experiment with that :P. Seeing as how that is somewhat my roots. Been needing to get my creativity out for years and now I have slowly, unfortunately if I wouldve know earlier in my life then I could know more now, but that is neither here nor there. I have come to the realization that music is the outlet. I am looking for any kinds of musicians, I want to experiment around. I find music is so fascinating because the possibilities are endless it is truly amazing to me. But specifically right now: a keyboardist that uses possibly a synthisizer, drummer, two guitarists, and any other instruments really, also a back up vocalist. I do not want to be hindered in that I cannot incorporate a certain genre if need be so I want to have as many instruments in the ol arsenal. Anywayz. I also want input from other people and if we do work together I want to fuse all of our ideas together. I believe that no matter how good a single person's ideas are, in his opinion, that you get much more satisfaction incorporating others' and you are in essence letting others express themselves. Well, at least that is my take on it. Sorry for ranting if you have read this far you deserve a cookie but sadly like this world, dissappointing, I have none on me. 8) I want to take time to practice and am going to college so right now not sure about shows unless the resources are there. Life is an unsure idea but living is a must. I am also wanting to incorporate bilingual lyrics. I am mostly comfortable with spanish.

my facebook page barely get to check it, but heres old bessy-

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=lo ... ef=profile

my myspace kinda the same I check em when im bored at college, etc.

http://www.myspace.com/drecondemned

my cellullar mechanism aka phone - I dont care if you call just answer im tired of just getting silence and white static.

337-380-9112

#60339 by ted_lord
Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 am
good luck bro I know a bandie down that way who clings to nearly everything, but you play my instrument so I can't offer any collaboration with you

#60977 by METALurgist
Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 am
that's ok man any help would be appreciated. Since you are around the New York area maybe you have heard of 3? And Joey Eppard. If not check them out, their newest CD is called The End Has Begun. I appreciate the reply btw.