This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

are YOU my age?

19%
81%

#42459 by gbheil
Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:37 am
Welcome back kid. Not bad jam man, not bad. I'd like to see what you could do with a drummer and some bass.
Have you been working with a metronome. It's a good way to solidify your timing.

#42547 by HowlinJ
Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:27 pm
Nice job Chad,
Sounds like you are going to be a monster player by the time you are legal Bandmix age. Keep on rockin' but at the same time, keep up your academic studies. I don't condone you not playing by the rules, but many of us were gigging at your age, so welcome to the forum non the less.
Howlin'

#42553 by Robin1
Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:39 am
Nice to see some young people take information that us "older" people give and do something with it. Makes you feel a little better about our young taking over the country someday. At times I felt like "what the he!! is it going to be like when I am old and decrepit?" Good job young'un!

Welcome back 8)

#42853 by mckenziewilson
Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:09 pm
:) i'm 15. i sing mostly country but i love all kinds of music including, country, rock, classic rock, southern rock, pop, r & b, hip hop, rap, even gospel. i don't care what the gender is if i like it, i like it. and if i don't-then it sucks. i think i'm pretty good, i plan to make a career of it. i'm forming my own band right now. wish me luck with finding the right musicians-its a tough job. oh and by the way, because i am only 15 my mom takes care of this site most of the time.

#42909 by gbheil
Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:17 am
I'm glad you are here. I hope your mom keeps an eye out for some of us get a bit carried away at times. :oops:
P.S. You are not on a Cell phone. It's ok to use punctuation and capitals. :D

#42912 by HowlinJ
Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:33 am
Kenzy,
I never heard a Wilson girl that COULDN"T sing, and judging by the songs on your profile, you're no exception! :)
Best of luck with your musical endeavors, but my advice to all youngins', keep up those studies! It's a VERY competitive world out there.
Howlin'

#62519 by METALurgist
Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:50 am
I'm 18 and am now trying to get heavily into music. Age makes a difference in that you may be going to a high school and that you can't drink in public. If you are around the New Iberia area etc. let me know I'm looking to start a project.