This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#33564 by gbheil
Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:39 pm
I like your guitar work as well Hunt. As long as you are musically productive and enjoying yourself does it really matter if you do one or the other or both?

#33606 by neanderpaul
Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:35 am
I like your guitar work too Hunter. Shoot bwah! You a total package and still a young'un. The best is yet to come.

#33736 by The Hunter
Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:14 am
Thanks everybody. And congratulations on your success with jimmy, neanderpaul.

#33743 by neanderpaul
Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:35 am
Thanks Hunter. I'm really pleased working with Jimmy. Shoot any body with ears on their head should be honored to work with him. :D

#33772 by jimmydanger
Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:27 am
Haw, tell that to my ex's. But thanks. Paul, I might be able to find an early draft of "No Matter What" without the lead stuff, if not I would have to get a little mix from the original tapes. How about "Norwegian Wood"? Or "Is It My Body" (Alice Cooper)?

#33784 by neanderpaul
Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:37 pm
It just seems like the lead guitar that's playing the lead vocal would conflict with the lead vocal. Or at least be too busy. Sorry buddy. Norwegian wood definitely. I don't know that Alice cooper track. I'll check it out.