This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#42635 by beosa
Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:03 am
stump fetish

#44122 by Leraje
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:31 am
Sporadic Licks

#44140 by Robin1
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:44 pm
ROFLMAO ^^

OMG That one struck me as freakin' hilarious!!!!

Still laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#44782 by DerekBuchal
Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:30 pm
This local guitar shop had a thing and they set up a p.a. and me and a bunch of buddies put something together quick for it. This is the name we actually used

Wandering Pieces of Brocolli

#45367 by ted_lord
Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:08 am
bobbing for french fries

Stupid People Over Reacting Eagerly (SPORE)

fresh out (like I am of ideas)

#45456 by J-HALEY
Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:01 pm
Here's one for ya, "FREE BEER" imagine the size of the crowd that name up on the marquis would bring in to a club.

#45461 by Andragon
Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 pm
And you imagine the stuff the crowd would throw at the band once they realize that no actual free beer is served :shock:

I think I heard this one some time ago.. Britches n Hose lol at least it made me smile.

#45526 by J-HALEY
Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:02 pm
Hey Andragon, that kind of reminds me of a biker bar we played in the late 70's off of Almeda Genoa rd. called Franks the funny thing is my Mom was coming to see us but the 300 or so Harleys scared her off she just drove on by. the stage was outside, the first time we played there we were off loading our gear when I was walking up to the stage it had peg board all over the back of the covered stage and there were long neck holes all in the pegboard. They loved us, as we were playing Born To Be Wild I had this extended guitar solo we didn't have an organ player I had my eye's closed, man I was rockin, all the sudden my fellow bandmates started screwing up the song as I opened my eyes to see what was going on low and behold nothing but BOOBIES every chick in the place had taken off their tops and were throwing them at us.

#45587 by Andragon
Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 am
haha the signs of a successful gig. Another reason, to keep your eyes on the road(chicks) and your hands upon the wheel(frets)... or the other way around :shock:

#45733 by Shred9
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:24 pm
If it were named after a chick...Shirley Uragay

If it were named after a dude...Dr. Hertz Browneye

OR

Junk Punch

#45734 by Chippy
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:31 pm
Edy the Neep.

Came from a Headstone "Edith Neep". The guy who carved it apparently spaced the letters our incorrectly.

#45736 by Andragon
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Chippy wrote:Edy the Neep.

Came from a Headstone "Edith Neep". The guy who carved it apparently spaced the letters our incorrectly.

Read it backwards: it's peni-th- tide :lol:

#45836 by gtZip
Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:09 pm
5 minutes to Wapner

And oh... wait... did I post this one before? The greatest band name of all time: Green Apple Quickstep

#45888 by Lil and the Chill
Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:00 am
Our newly established band has been debating and debating about a band name...no one can seem to agree on anything...
My idea...

The Mass Debaters

#45891 by philbymon
Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 pm
Yuck Foo & the Bilthy Fastards (Japanese bluegrass band)

Snicklefritz

Blimey It's a Limey (leading the next English invasion)

Stricken Poser

Lifelike

Ol' Bama Jamma (southern rock/funk fusion Democratic band)

B Sides (no hits here)

Smokeless Rooms (the only venues left for bands if the tobacco nazis have their way)

Whoopie Cushion Fallout

Al Toids & the Mouthburners

Hugh E. Lupis & the Nudes (a tribute band)

Round Square in a Peg Hole