This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#227349 by Lynard Dylan
Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:17 pm
I shouldn't say it, but what the fuk, your a selfless promoter.

I don't understand we go from whiny bitch in a motorcycle wreck (more Stoic approach is more to a man's liking), to backing up some fat guy?
Good luck with that.

#227487 by Lynard Dylan
Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 pm
I'm me, who are you? Your picture looks like and your responses sound like you had a hard day at the telemarketing job.

Old enough to no better, bet you can't physically keep up with this "old Fart", polished to many desk chairs with your ass.

So you consider your stuff sh*t? You sure promote your sh*t enough.

And I'll "drop" by anytime I want, I'm free white, and over 21.

#227506 by Crip2nite
Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:57 pm
Ahhhhh SHADDUP YOU TALENTLESS, JEALOUS OOOLLLLD FUK! YOU LOOK LIKE WHO THE FUK DID IT AND RAN AND YOU PLAY EVEN WORSE YA JEALOUS LITTLE SH¡T! :twisted:

Get a fukkin' life instead of wasting your time on someone who's actually making a living out of music... Maybe if you actually knew anything about music, you'd spend more time playing it instead of putting others down YA UGLY ODD FUK!! YUK... LOOK AT YOU... YOU'RE PATHETIC! :shock:

I WIN.... I ALWAYS WIN! Check out the loser Dylans profile.... he sux!! Can't play for sh¡t! OMG....
Last edited by Crip2nite on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#227657 by Lynard Dylan
Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:54 am
You know you go from whinny bitch ina wreck, oh everybody help me and pray for me(which I did), to this little nasty talking puissant you show now. Man up mother fukker, take hold of your own life, don't cry to the whole world, "whaaa I'll never play guitar again, and I'm addicted to painkillers"
Your what you've always been.

Making a living playing music, so are probably most of the homeless musicians in NYC.

Wasting my time on here? I'm rarely on here, while you run the continuous thread, about your little happy punk azz.

You've never won, check out the house you live in, or even the mirror.

I don't need u to tell me I can play or can't, but I notice that's the avenue you take, must be insecure with yoiur own abilities.

Hold still, creampuff, and let me get the hook out of your mouth, and toss u back into that cesspool you live in, I've bigger fish to fry.

Phuk with the bull and you get the horn. ( Even tho your little smiley suit and tie ass, probably likes the horn, don't you bitch)

Truth hurts mofo, I don't have to talk about your playing, your picture and your past actions give me plenty of fodder.

Now keep it up and I'll show u how nasty I can get, boy/girl, whichever u are.

#227698 by Crip2nite
Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 am
AHHH SHADDUP YA STANK OLD SH¡T... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.... That's all that comes out of your putrid pie hole.... Whaddaya say ya actually learn some basic tunes before you just keep spewing all that diarrhea out of your ugly, little, talentless excuse of a snout ya gross old pig?? :twisted: yuk... ya like a whiney little kunt! grow a pair of balls and put up something substantial musically instead of trying to belittle those who are actually making$$ doing it.. ugh... GAD...YOU IZ FUGLY!!! :shock:

#227975 by Lynard Dylan
Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 pm
Hey it's SuperLoser! The bitch from the east. I just got back from New Orleans, and that's the best your faggot azz could come up with? You better go hide behind Mamas skirt, before somebody gets you, good.

You've never won, ever, look around at what you got SuperLoser.

SuperLoser a crying whining bitch, your probably on welfare or some other gov't program for losers. you know you are, can't even take care of your own. Look in the mirror loser.

#228691 by Crip2nite
Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:57 pm
Ya know what's funny??? Is how brave all you old faggot limp dicks are behind your keyboards! You would sh¡t if you ever met me! Toe to toe I'd destroy you but the good part is that I was brought up right and taught not to hurt old craggly gray haired pedophiles such as yourself... I'd have one of my girls do it for me.... What a fukkin' waste of space you are... Again... Musically... you've got nothing to throw on the table... My 1st year students could blow you away... but then again... so could anyone ya craggly old fuk!

#228791 by neanderpaul
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:18 am
Kerry always comes back swinging... and shredding like the machine he is. Legit, playing OUT, playing stuff most people can't. Great to see you still killin' it man! 8)
#275553 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:39 am
memphis agent wrote:now dis guy could play

what happened to this guy? I listened to his original songs and swore it was a Styx cover band. then I saw he wrote both songs in 1984. the lead guitar might be smoking but damn. try singing deeper. like a man. :lol:
#278871 by schmedidiah
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 pm
my_willie wrote:wow my old posts under my old username are still here......

LONG LIVE THE NEW AND OLD WILLIES!!!!!

you denied this completely when P-Guy pointed it out previously, so I gotta quote (before you get RUNDOFT again). :lol:
#278873 by schmedidiah
Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:49 pm
my_willie wrote:I am not not have I ever been kerry. John or otherwise. I have been a john before though. or crip2nite thank you. Aardvark is funny word. Very funny word. don't You think?

Aardvarks eat ants. better than what you eat, troll.

#278923 by DainNobody
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:01 pm
very thorough in promoting his band.bravo.. and gives detailed directions to the shows.. very thoughtful :)