This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224619 by Planetguy
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:09 pm
see, that's the problem w working out on a punching bag (you).

it's that after awhile it gets boring. they keep bouncing back but they never come close to landing a punch.
Last edited by Planetguy on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#224620 by Planetguy
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:11 pm
...and like you they're too stoopid to know or care. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#224621 by Crip2nite
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:16 pm
awwww..... you poor thing.... D'ya need a drink of water or something?? I'm really worried about you.... The actions you're displaying are that of someone who might have a brain tumor or embolism.. Seriously... go lie down, Pop, maybe you'll feel better in the morning... You're breaking my heart... I live sooo far away and there's nothing I can do to help! :( ... Did you try prune juice??? I hear that actually relaxes you...

Prayers sent...

#224623 by Planetguy
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:36 pm
see, Dim2nite you're stuck in low gear and can't change out of it.

you come up w one little lame bit....homo thing/age thing/calm down thing, and round and round you go like an unthinking windup toy.

admit you're outgunned, outclassed, outwitted, and bested in every way and i'll lift my boot off your neck to spare you further abuse and embarrassment.

uh oh...wait.

we have a decision that's just come in from the ref and judges....

scorecard one shows Planetguy winining rounds 1-15

scorecard two shows Planetguy winining rounds 1-15

scorecard three shows Planetguy winining rounds 1-15

YES, LADIES AND GERMS...IT'S A UNANIMOUS DECISION...THE WINNNNNNNER AND STILL UNDEFEATED CHAMPION....PLANETGUY!!!!!

i give you credit for not getting knocked out and time after time getting back on your wobbly legs after taking a brutal beating...but hey, you're a welterweight fighting a heavyweight....what chance did you stand?

now, come back in a few yrs after you've trained some more. (expect the same results though) :wink:

pls refer all further comments to my manager.

#224624 by Crip2nite
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm
awwww.... ok... yes.... you are the whiner.... poor thing... I'm definitely going to pray for you tonight so you get better... I'm really worried that maybe I'll be the one responsible for your heart attack and I can't have that on my conscience... Gotta be careful at your age... You're not as brave behind that keyboard as you used to be... death can creep up on you anytime when you reach that age! :( poor thing... I'll check in from time to time to make sure you're still alive and kickin' ... now don't you do anything rash mister or I'll hafta come over there and give you what for!

Again... Prayers sent... Pops...

#224683 by Starfish Scott
Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm
"Les, put some clothes on.". lol

#224698 by Crip2nite
Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:43 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:42 pages of talking to yourself ... :roll: :lol:

Really??? you too??

Ummmm... take a look again, Slick... with almost 49,000 views.... ahhhh... I don't think so... :roll:

What's with all the jealous haters on this site???

But... Thanx anyway for bringing attention to my thread... albeit positive or negative, I'll take it! :wink: :P

#224708 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:05 pm
All that means is someone clicked on one of the pages (or you figured out how to do an automatic thing!) Let me know when you sell out that 49,000 seat stadium!

#224711 by Crip2nite
Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Well then obviously you haven't read my e-mails... Stop being so damn jealous and get out there and concentrate on actually trying to make money playing instead of trying to belittle someone who already is! :roll:

and..hmmmm.... I wonder what actually made you curious enough to come back to this thread??

Daaayam Im popular... Again.. thanx for your patronage... :twisted:

Every time you visit, you put me right back on top! 8)