This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295637 by Rainie Dae
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:18 pm
Greetings,

I'm a drummer in East Tennessee, I'm new to the area and would like to meet other musicians. I had to leave my band behind when moving here, that was so hard to do!! I miss them!!! I'm looking for a band or just jam with others. I play classic rock, hard rock, country, hair bands, etc. I'm open minded and love to expand my skills and knowledge.

I have no jam spot of my own yet...we're currently building so I'll have one sometime in the future. Until then, have kit, will travel.

I'm in East Tennessee in a little town that's not on the map. I have no problem traveling for practice, jam session or a gig. Either Knoxville or Chattanooga as well as their suburbs are fine with me.

Being new to the area, I don't have many friends here yet. I'm looking forward to getting back into the music scene and meeting people. I'm looking for some open jams at the moment so be generous with suggestions if you have them please! I'm also open to just jamming for fun, as long as I'm behind the kit, I'm a happy drummer :)

I'm not looking for an original band. I just want a fun cover band. I'm not trying to make it in the music business, I have no desire to be a rock star. I just want to rock out in a local, tight, well-put together, fun band.

I'm choosy about who I'm around, basically I have no time for nonsense. I want to be around good people with good intentions that treat others right. I will not put up with an ass just because they can play, I value myself more than that. I don't care if someone is Steve Vai or Stevie Nicks, I value my time and others in any music project I'm doing more than that. A musician with an ego is the biggest turn off that I, as a woman, have ever experienced in music. Basically, I have no time for that sh*t :)

I have my life together, I bring no drama and I'm pretty laid back.

If you're looking for a drummer or just wanna jam, let me know!! We can see if we're the right musical fit for each other.

I check Bandmix a few times a week. I'll exchange personal contact information in which I check throughout the day when we decide we want to move forward musically.

Namaste!
Rainie Dae

#295648 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:39 pm
no one will see this post. try other parts of the internet. good luck! :lol: