This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294255 by david1350395
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 am
I am a singer and songwriter. I've written songs my whole life and I don't shy away from showing it off. The people I show are always very impressed, but my instrumental and production skills are really holding me back. I know that they don't realize it, but I'm the guy using the same four chords. They ask why I don't record and I pretend I don't want to, but it's because I don't know how to do so successfully. Therefore, I don't have any impressive recordings of my songs, but I know that they are above average. The genre I imagine my music in feels sort of acoustic pop, punk pop, or anything around those areas (Neckdeep, Hedley, etc), however, I love to imagine in other genres such as techno, edm, country, or anything that can involve my lyrics and a good voice.

If anyone has any recording, producing, or instrumental knowledge that could benefit me, and is curious as to whether my music is worth your attention, investment, or effort, reply to this or shoot me a message on any of these platforms.

Snapchat: dcpjan28
Email: [email protected]
Instagram: dcphillips240

Admittedly, email may take longer to reply to.