This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293789 by INTANTUM
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:28 am
Hi, everyone! My name is Vera . I am singer and songwriter originally from Estonia . Currently I’ve moved to New York and going to continue my musical career here.
I am new on this website and don’t know a lot of people . I would love to become a part of good band and just to find a great musicians to cooperate with. I have my own project and program to perform in smooth jazz genre and also I have my own original music ( indie pop) but it will be awesome to try something with local musicians! Please check my profile and if you are interested , write on my email. :)
[email protected]
#294077 by Thrillbot
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 pm
Hi. I don't live in NY but I am looking for a female vocalist to collaborate with remotely. I've been composing and producing for about a year and feel confident enough to share with a collaborator. Nothing to formal. just looking for a variety of people to guest on a few of my pieces. I've been writing mainly, chill/lounge and smooth neo-jazz lounge pieces. Plan on releasing an album on bandcamp.com in the next several months... I'm learning how to master and mix recordings professionally and I want the pieces to sound that way. If you're interested, get in touch!

Matt
#294078 by Thrillbot
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 pm
Hi. I don't live in NY but I am looking for a female vocalist to collaborate with remotely. I've been composing and producing for about a year and feel confident enough to share with a collaborator. Nothing to formal. just looking for a variety of people to guest on a few of my pieces. I've been writing mainly, chill/lounge and smooth neo-jazz lounge pieces. Plan on releasing an album on bandcamp.com in the next several months... I'm learning how to master and mix recordings professionally and I want the pieces to sound that way. If you're interested, get in touch!

Matt