This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290133 by schmedidiah
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:57 am
I'll tell you why that link won't work. :roll:
#291069 by MrClyde
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:10 pm
Nice try pal. I don't know what you data collection survey is for, but it sure as hell isn't what you asked. So I'll skip the spammy scammy survey and just answer your question. Probably the number one reason bands fail is because of deceitful, head games ,manipulating jerks just like yourself. Second the drummer plays too damn loud. Third is you can't keep you gear out of the pawn shop. Fourth, thinking you're in it for the music when you're just another cover band. Fifth, the drummer plays too damn loud.
#291141 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:06 pm
clyde1303393 wrote:Nice try pal. I don't know what you data collection survey is for, but it sure as hell isn't what you asked. So I'll skip the spammy scammy survey and just answer your question. Probably the number one reason bands fail is because of deceitful, head games ,manipulating jerks just like yourself. Second the drummer plays too damn loud. Third is you can't keep you gear out of the pawn shop. Fourth, thinking you're in it for the music when you're just another cover band. Fifth, the drummer plays too damn loud.

Attitude much? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The survey was fairly simple and the questions make me think we're dealing with someone who's never played in a band before. There were no 'head games'
#291150 by Jahva
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:42 pm
clyde1303393 wrote:Nice try pal. I don't know what you data collection survey is for, but it sure as hell isn't what you asked. So I'll skip the spammy scammy survey and just answer your question. Probably the number one reason bands fail is because of deceitful, head games ,manipulating jerks just like yourself. Second the drummer plays too damn loud. Third is you can't keep you gear out of the pawn shop. Fourth, thinking you're in it for the music when you're just another cover band. Fifth, the drummer plays too damn loud.

:lol: :lol: :lol: