This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277719 by singingforyou
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:22 am
Hello,

I'm an independent singer/songwriter/spoken word artist looking to work with a band or another solo musician in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area but also open to collaborating with someone outside of the state if possible.

I am comfortable doing background vocal work and harmonies, but open to shared lead vocals. I am available as a studio musician, weddings, sing the National Anthem, be part of an a cappella group--whatever may be needed. Samples of my work on my profile.
#279413 by singingforyou
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 am
Well, this thread got 133 views but I have no replies. Hoping an interested musician or two or three will actually reply or come through!
#279416 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:04 pm
My guess is most of those people are not in Minneapolis. Don't give up the search though

While vocalists are in demand, they are also very much a focal point of any group so image matters more at that position than any other, and bands will be very picky about choosing someone that represents them visually before they hear your voice.

Hang in there. God has someone that needs your help.
#279421 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:41 pm
Most views here are 'bots'. Best chance for you is to search the profiles for bands near you looking for a vocalist.