This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277102 by LKTraz
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:03 pm
My last band has dissolved so I'm looking for a new project.

I'm in the western end of Schuylkill County and I'm looking for musicians to start a new project or to join one that is along the same lines as I have in mind.

I play bass and sing lead and backup vocals. Check out my profile and the posted song is me singing and playing.

I'd like to see about doing a classic rock, southern rock project. Progressive and heavier classic rock/older metal/roots of metal isn't out of the realm either.

I'm not in this for the money as these days you'll go broke if you are. I have a full time job and it works quite well for me, thank you.

I'm 59 so older musicians are very welcome if interested. Younger folks need not be afraid as long as they aren't looking to go pro or perform tons of originals. This will be a more laid back schedule sort of deal because as I said.....I have a full time job. One or two gigs a month (more occasionally....OCCASIONALLY) and practice once a week generally.

SOOOOOO......if you play lead, rhythm, drums, keys, vocals and are interested email me at: [email protected] or contact me here at BandMix.

Also if you have a similar project in the works and could use a bassist/vocalist contact me.

Thanks!