This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276110 by ryskt
Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:31 pm
Hi all,

DC area male vocalist here with a strong baritone (C2 - F4) looking to start a local band to gig clubs/venues. I'm a big fan of anything funk/blues/rock/soul/old school R&B, punk, etc... I've got a full time job, but plenty of free time in the evenings and weekends that I'd rather spend on music than binging on Netflix.

I'm not a tenor, so most covers would need to be rearranged or transposed into a key I can work with. Would also love to do some original stuff, so if you're a songwriter looking for vocals, hit me up. I live in Leesburg, VA but I can travel in the area for practice and gigs.

I've got floor and in ear monitors, a few good stage mics and cables, can play keys and harmonica passably.

Adding some practice session recordings to my profile, so check them out.

https://www.bandmix.com/ryskt/
#276113 by Badstrat
Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 pm
ryskt

This isn't one of those deals where you stand back from the microphone and hold that thing next to you in your avatar up close top the mike when you sing , is it?