This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#11868 by Jim_L
Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:31 pm
gee, I wonder who deleted my original post???
oh well, i'm still looking but not for someone from another state, ya gotta be 'local' as in being really close by and come to my house. I don't do internet collabing...
it was damn rude to have my other post AND replies deleted, well, bandmix seems to still NOT want to have the USA sub catagorized by states to make things easier, so I guess I'm not surprised...
All the best...
-Jim

#11906 by liquidz
Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:41 am
[colI'm new to this bandmix thing. I heard it advertised on 105 in Nashville the other daY. A Few strangeor=orange][/color]programing things, perhaps. You forget who you're writing to and what it's about. There is no address or subject line. It may be comprable to being at Ralph's or, the eastern version, Kroger, and not have one of those little dividers to seperate your items from the items of the person who so rudely got there to the check out lane before you did. Not only that. If you don't have your discount card, they rape you on the price. When it all comes down to the blues, for what it's worth, we all got to eat. Hey, why not catfish? (JIm, I just scrolled down and saw your original testamonial. Please disregard some of the nonpertinant. previous statements.) Nobody ever said 'you got to suffer if you want to sing the blues', oh, maybe they did but, so what? Don't treat that guitar like it was some ex-wife that squandered your alimony payments on crack. Make it sing, make it cry. Let it pray to any God it thinks is real. This is all there is and now is all we have. Nothing more and nothing futhermore. Happy Monday, liquidz