This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273277 by elliot1183851
Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:30 pm
I have just moved to Los Angeles from New Zealand. I have written songs for and performed in 2 bands, The Stomps, and Eli Driftwood. I need a keyboard player, a guitarist, a bassist, and in an ideal world some of them would be able to sing harmonies. Please check out my songs at: youtube.com/rogermiler and https://thestomps.bandcamp.com/releases

I have been recording and touring for about 15 years now and published reviews for my work are easily found on the internet. I have released several albums and I opened for Jake Bugg at the Auckland Town Hall.

I think the best shows are short sets with almost no breaks between songs. The most fun it is possible for a person to have is to do a tight show where the audience is given a sudden, unceasing barrage of upbeat rhythms and harmonies and is constantly wondering what the hell the band is going to do next. I've always considered it an insult to the audience's intelligence to pause between songs and splutter out some horrifically boring story about how a song was written, etc.

If you are interested in joining my band please contact me at: [email protected]