This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#271633 by Rickblackshervocals
Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:20 am
Progressive metalcore band Visions Of Ire is seeking a bassist. We write with 7 strings at least a 5 string bass and show ready rig will be required. We need a skilled musician as well as dedicated. We are currently in the process of tracking our debut EP. If you are interested in joining check out our instrumental of our first track. If you dig it shoot me a message.
https://soundcloud.com/salbiggs/stones-of-mourning-1
#275641 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:52 pm
not sure about the difference in names, but that was a killer track. followed.
#275781 by Vampier
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:09 am
Willie ... they are a metal band not a country western one. There is a bit of a difference. Kind of like an opera singer trying to do Merle Haggard. nice to see you actually saying something instead of posting repetitive pics though. But i feel you were a bit harsh aside from being totally out of line and off the subject. And just for the record I have not listened to their music yet ... but i intend too and when i do i will Post something. I lived in Northern California for many years and the musicians there were much better, much more real and more daring and experimental than the LA LA crowd. that is why i stayed there for so long ... plus the wine was good. Just a passing thought Willie ... have you been laid recently by a real woman ? Just wondering.