This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277949 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:23 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:and your wreckless mouth is the instigator just as others see like myself...

Did you tire of subverting Threads with subtle insult and innuendo ?

are you really pointing fingers elsewhere for "subverting threads", you hypocrite?

you mean like YOU weighing in on my attire in my avatar in the thread about covers/uncovers??? :lol: :lol: :lol: guess i must have missed the relevance of that post to the topic at hand, huh?

you should look up the word "hypocrite'...it's the one w your pic next next to it!

tell ya what i AM impressed that you can type so well w that huge chip on your shoulder! :D

MOST impressive.
Last edited by Planetguy on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
#277954 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 am
that was quote from another poster that has eyes to see.. the real truth, :D
#277955 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:28 am
from another poster as to whom you are too rude to answer him..
#277956 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:28 am
two hypocrites for the price of one, eh.

don't sound like much of a bargain to me. :lol:

bat sh*t crazy birds of a feather DO flock together, don't they?
#277958 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:33 am
so, when you label me passive aggressive, and I , always with an axe to grind, with crappy random-noted out of tune music that I like to slather and spray all over, I just want to make sure you know others (although probably not as aggressive as me) see through your facade too :lol:
#277959 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:38 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:so, when you label me passive aggressive, and I , always with an axe to grind, with crappy random-noted out of tune music that I like to slather and spray all over, I just want to make sure you know others (although probably not as aggressive as me) see through your facade too :lol:

dane... i was one of about a dozen people who pointed out that you have hearing/tuning issues.

get a clue man...if it was ONLY me, man..you'd have a leg to stand on. instead you're coming off like a wackjob w an axe to grind.

get over it. get yourself a tuner. play your songs and music and enjoy yourself. move on. it's not worth carrying that baggage around an d making yourself sick over it.
#277962 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 am
go back and listen you had wax in your ears that day.. q-tips will fix that :(
#277964 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:42 am
fact: NO ONE had enough wax in their ears to miss how painfully out of tune your playing was. :oops:

if only. :wink:
#278009 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:27 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:go back and listen you had wax in your ears that day.. q-tips will fix that :(

Dane- you even admitted, at one point, that your cheap-ass guitar MAY have intonation issues. Then you went and posted a different OTHAFA clip using a different guitar that was much more in tune.

Dayne Nobody IV wrote:memphis, come on out to Murphy's Pub tonight at 7 PM in Humansville, Mo. and we can discuss music stuff while we are not on stage blowing their minds out, doing "Freeway Jam".. bring the contracts..LOL :D

hahahahahahaha - WHEN have you have heard this monkey post ANYthing other than his pathetic keyboard dribbles over bad backing tracks?

Dayne Nobody IV wrote:got lots of pent up rage from the accusations and negative remarks pointed my way.. I am close to letting it go, and telling you all what I think of each one of you, .. it won't be nice.. :shock:

Seek help, Dane. There are therapists out there, even in East Bumfuck, MO.
#278011 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:56 pm
are you now taking up where planetfguy left off? some sort of alliance between you all? did you take an oath when you censored Glen some time back? :D
#278013 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 pm
you even tried to take a vote to ban him for life.. and it's me, without any morals? at least I never would think of censoring somebody or banning somebody because somebody exercised their right to free speech.. it was within the guidelines allowed by bandmix and was not hate speech, so why did you and jimmydanger decide we needed to vote and if a unanimous vote oust one of the most honest and down to earth people I have ever met? .. :(
#278014 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:18 pm
you "guys" sit and make accusatory comments, insults and innuendo to anybody that does not follow your party line, some of the things you have spouted off to vampier is atrocious.. telling him he is off his meds? as you are even saying mean things about me too? using medical terms, telling me there is help for me out there, I need no help at all.. it's you and planetguy that need the help, .. and I am the villain? go look in the mirror.. :(
#278022 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:38 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:you "guys" sit and make accusatory comments, insults and innuendo to anybody that does not follow your party line, some of the things you have spouted off to vampier is atrocious.. telling him he is off his meds? as you are even saying mean things about me too? using medical terms, telling me there is help for me out there, I need no help at all.. it's you and planetguy that need the help, .. and I am the villain? go look in the mirror.. :(

"Mirror"? It looks like you're still hung up and obsessed with shallow and superficial appearances! ("Looks"....see what I did there? Get it?)

I can think of an area you DO need help with. "That" refers to articles (things). When speaking about a person, the correct word to use is "who".

I am Planetguy.....the guy WHO is here to help with all your grammatical questions! :D
#278043 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:you "guys" sit and make accusatory comments, insults and innuendo to anybody that does not follow your party line, some of the things you have spouted off to vampier is atrocious.. telling him he is off his meds? as you are even saying mean things about me too? using medical terms, telling me there is help for me out there, I need no help at all.. it's you and planetguy that need the help, .. and I am the villain? go look in the mirror.. :(

Dude, you're the one who said:
I am close to letting it go, and telling you all what I think of each one of you,
You're the one who needs to look in the mirror.

Dayne Nobody IV wrote:are you now taking up where planetfguy left off? some sort of alliance between you all? did you take an oath when you censored Glen some time back? :D

So all of a sudden you buy into Glen's accusations that he was somehow censored - with no proof of any post that anyone else ever saw ... :roll:

Dayne Nobody IV wrote:you even tried to take a vote to ban him for life.. and it's me, without any morals? at least I never would think of censoring somebody or banning somebody because somebody exercised their right to free speech.. it was within the guidelines allowed by bandmix and was not hate speech, so why did you and jimmydanger decide we needed to vote and if a unanimous vote oust one of the most honest and down to earth people I have ever met? .. :(

What? WTF are you talking about? First thing I've heard of this. Maybe someone (Vinnie?) set up a joke poll? And what would any 'vote' accomplish here? Do you somehow think that the BM admin would even listen to such? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#278069 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 pm
Mike, you never knew my stance about you deleting Glen's comments, so you can only speculate what I thought at the time.. unless you are a mind reader :D