This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276007 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:53 am
How many times do i have to tell you... no one is interested in your pervy and creepy jam session/sleep-overs held in your mom's basement.
#276058 by mystr0
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:02 pm
@planetguy
Are you serious? How many views do your pathetic topics get? Me...almost 18k. Your petty and odviously jealous. Don't you live in a basement?...no, you look more like a porch guy. lol Being a wing night warrior ain't enough in here now? Yeah. Stop speaking for everybody. You don't have the rank, the views or the relevancy.

Show dates coming soon for real fans and not butt hurt stalkers. lol lmao
#276380 by mystr0
Sat May 06, 2017 11:37 pm
Gotta love Memphis, music and fun. lol The Beale Street Music Festival I'd going on right now and its more fun as the day goes on.
#276474 by mystr0
Thu May 11, 2017 2:49 am
If you're in Memphis, Germantown, Bartlett, Collierville or Southaven...come see me if your talent is instrumental or vocal. I'm ready...to jam with you. Call Jasir Productions at 901-385-0236. Ask for Jeff and tell him ready sent you. Well don't just...stop reading and call. lol.
#276591 by mystr0
Tue May 16, 2017 7:44 pm
This keyboard player isn't hard to find. Call me now.
#276698 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu May 18, 2017 6:55 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:If you're in Memphis, Germantown, Bartlett, Collierville or Southaven...come see me if your talent is instrumental or vocal. I'm ready...to jam with you. Call Jasir Productions at 901-385-0236. Ask for Jeff and tell him ready sent you. Well don't just...stop reading and call. lol.

I'm looking to hire but you'd have to travel....a lot. And you'd have to be able to play the parts well on songs already released. There ain't more than a dozen in America who could play them exactly, so I don't expect perfection, just a reasonable facsimile.

Do you have any videos to prove you know which side of the keyboard is up? You can sit down with an iPhone and do that.

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Thu May 18, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#276699 by mystr0
Thu May 18, 2017 6:57 pm
@planet
Sure...if desperation smells like hotwings from the jazz, wing night. lmao!

@yod
Sure I got vids...and better things to do than to follow a old coot around his backyard world tour. Maybe next go round.

Those clapbacks make my 200th post. Thanks for making it fun. lol.
Last edited by mystr0 on Thu May 18, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#276703 by Planetguy
Thu May 18, 2017 7:16 pm
:lol: Like YOU don't WISH you had a steady gig at restaurant that features jazz! :lol:

don't feel too bad or be jealous. hey, one day you too might actually get to play a gig in front of some folks. who knows....maybe after another 200 posts and a few more views!!!! :lol: :lol:
#276705 by Planetguy
Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 pm
yod wrote:Do you have any videos to prove you know which side of the keyboard is up? You can sit down with an iPhone and do that.

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

apparently memphis is so butt ugly that he/she is too embarrassed to share a video. or perhaps he/she would be embarrassed when the video shows them playing w their two index fingers!

but what's that? rumor has it that "videos are coming soon"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#276707 by mystr0
Thu May 18, 2017 7:33 pm
So stfu and wait in line like everybody else, stalker/fan. Your dedication to my videography is truly remarkable. js
#276708 by Planetguy
Thu May 18, 2017 7:36 pm
look we get it.....you're a 350 lb gal w bad acne who can't play.

who can blame you for being camera shy?
#276715 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@
@yod
Sure I got vids...and better things to do than to follow a old coot around his backyard world tour. .

Yea, unfortunately that is exactly what I thought you would do, coward. Obviously jerking off takes too much time away from being a real musician. Or even a decent human.

I'm touring Israel right now. Germany last month. West Coast Jan-March and east coast through June-July before going back to Europe. I was in Memphis during April...playing a gig instead of hanging out at a music festival PRETENDING to have a part in it like you just did. 100% of my income is music and I've paid off 2 (very nice) houses and put kids through college in the last 15 years of that.

Save your bullshit for the tourists, rookie. You fool no one but yourself with those lies and fakery. Or, you can keep going if it makes you feel like a lesser piece of sh*t than you are.

It would be best if you would grow a pair and man up to the FACT that you have no idea what you're doing. But we all know that you are incapable of actually playing an instrument, don't we?

Yes...yes we do.
Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
#276716 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 pm
Planetguy wrote:
yod wrote:Do you have any videos to prove you know which side of the keyboard is up? You can sit down with an iPhone and do that.

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

apparently memphis is so butt ugly that he/she is too embarrassed to share a video. or perhaps he/she would be embarrassed when the video shows them playing w their two index fingers!

but what's that? rumor has it that "videos are coming soon"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe I used to take up for this guy.

Worst poser of all time.

#276880 by mystr0
Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 pm
@yod
I didn't ask for your help then and I don't need it now. Retire. You don't impress me. You play around the world, but can't pay membership fees? I doubt it. If I believed ever tom, dick and harry in here, I'd be as gullible as you are old. lol. An old fart that stinks up BM...then blows away. You got no credibility here or with me. Take this L since there's no Grammy award in your future.

Tell you what, start a topic that 20k people care to view, and maybe I'll take you seriously at least. You got no voice, no sound and no balls, you old azz mini me. lmao!