This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#271540 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:44 pm
Meaningless talk from an 'anonymous' person who hasn't shown anyone any real examples of musicianship.

You lie so much you forget what you posted, so I'll remind you:
@guitarmikeb
You heard it right here folks. THE Mike Birch just gave me the go ahead to revise a song from his new album. Alright then, I pick "gypsy wind", one of your favs. Everyone should recognize that one. I'll add it to my profile page when its done. Ready or not, here it goes...

Then, 3 days later:
Greetings fellow mistros. I'm having second thoughts on my "Gypsy Wind" revision. The original song isn't getting as much traction as I thought a song from a five year/four album artist would, so a redo would be pointless at the time.
#271548 by mystr0
Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:35 pm
@guitarmikeb
So you can't explain why, ok. I'll tell you why. A(n) artist can only go so far alone. You need help, support and fans. Good luck.
#271683 by mystr0
Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:23 am
New music for those who love a little jazz in their lives. Go to my profile page and check out my new tune "cool nights". Its too hot to be cool. Stay tuned.
Last edited by mystr0 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#271895 by mystr0
Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 am
I'm not a robot or telemarketer. This is a real chance to showcase your talent here in my city. Indie artists welcome. No hidden fees or gimmicks. Call me to lock in showtimes and dates. No show? Call me now (901) 385 - 0236 (tell Jeff I sent you) to get ready to rock with you. Jazz, r&b, neo soul and pop genres wanted now. Or you can just wait for a break...
#271902 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:49 pm
if YOU'RE NOT a robot...why does YOUR music sound so robotic?

is that why you won't share any photos or videos of yourself.....because you really ARE a robot????

#271908 by mystr0
Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:42 pm
@planetguy
Very funny, planet. For the answer to that question, go to my other forum..."ready, busy and back for more" in the general music chat.

Join him...Go there to and see how many punches like this I take (champ). Music update coming. Stay tuned.
#271912 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:58 pm
memphis1 wrote:@planetguy
Very funny, planet. For the answer to that question, go to my other forum..."ready, busy and back for more" in the general music chat.

Join him...Go there to and see how many punches like this I take (champ). Music update coming. Stay tuned.

i'll be here all week.

no one is gonna take issue w you proclaiming yourself champ of the rock 'em sock robots. like timex of long ago...you do take a licking and keep on ticking. ya got's spirit saaaaahn.
#272132 by mystr0
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:41 pm
I just removed cm7 jazz from my song list due to its affiliations with players I no longer consider equals. I will continue to add music I feel is in good taste and quality. I look toward to hearing your thoughts on what I should add. Post a comment and I'll respond provided your not on the list of non players ( in my opinion ) to which I will not be responding at all. Here is the list for those who are looking to avoid conflict of interests.

@planetguy
@rgmixproject
@schmedidiah
@jookeyman
@guitarmikeb

I have no interest in working with these musicians? as they do not share my views on creating or performing music. I will no longer be responding to them or their posts in any regard. If you choose do so, please do it on the variety of topics they have available.Thank you again for listening. Stay tuned.
#272136 by RGMixProject
Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:33 pm
Warning to all musicians and BM members

Memphis1 is a fake, TROLL, lies and plagiarizer

These are cut and paste direct quotes from the Memphis1

1. Sorry, I don't kiss and tell. Your not the first to try to disect me and you won't be the last. Besides, a real musician would already know. Plus I don't like to brag. lmao
2. Im not here to judge you guys.

3. The drums tracks I been hearing for you lately sound like you're beating on chewing gum boxes. lmao We've got real drums if you ever get around to playing them.

4. Bully? me? No, just someone with good hearing ...and rhythm...at the same time. Its why I'm ready and you're not. Call me when you get the chops...or the nerve.

5. Since you mentioned what I hear...your "Gypsy Wind" sounds more like a "Frog Farts", in fact...I think a frog's fart would get more views and likes. Start over/game over

6. Don't let what's happening to guitarmikeb's music happen to your music. Take the time to make music worth listening to. Call me now and get started...not finished, like this guy's music career.

7.You can call it original, just not music. I mean it sounds like Walker Texas Ranger died....slowly. lol plus I didn't promise to do the song. I invited you to come reinvent, but you shut me down. You could use a change of pace and sound. Numbers don't lie, so don't cry. Learn the biz before you hit the stage. Album...boring, imaging...dull, show...Zzzzzzzz. Why? Explain.

8.I love music. Its my passion. I also know the music business and its a cold hearted monster if you are not prepared for it.

9.And anybody giving their music away for free just to prove a point is stupid and/or broke

10. And your band is? How many albums sold? Sounds like you predicted your own pitiful career.

11.you still in here? Wow. You guys are like ants at a picnic. Better get my bugspray out fast.
I said I wouldn't engage, so consider this an address...Your a loser and its more odvious with each petty comment. Move on to the next "newbie"

12. Lol I forgot some of you work at a car wash. Don't worry, one day they'll let you in a studio...for gum removal. Lmao

13. Well BM... I hope you watching. Cause they don't seem to mind making sure you don't make one red cent. The feedback I get from this site sucks. No real dialog or direction. No collaborations. They expect people to pay to meet you clowns! Wow. In the end, I still win.

14 .I never said I had a problem getting musicians, its BM and how its set up. I haven't seen any growth here...just alot of opinionated blowhards expressing their inner child

15. Where'd you learn your PR, holding "Feed Me" signs under a highway. Looks pretty desperate to me. I don't buy from NEW artists. Saves me money and time. I don't know you, so I don't owe you. lmao.

16. Only real composer in here is dayne anyway. I wouldn't let you play little drummer boy in a kindegarden Christmas play. Bzzzz

17. That totally explains your dinosaur drum style. Its not Casio, its called rhythm. I got it and you need it even after all these years doing swamp jazz. Don't insult real drummers by using words like "quanitize".

18. Way to stand down. Smart, just remember your place from now on. All bark and no bite has been the impression I've had of you the whole time.

19 .Dude, its done. I'm sorry I even tried to acknowledge you as a(n) artist let alone a musician. You don't light firecrackers with no gunpowder in them and you don't trend the trash...you dump it. Start over.

20. And let this be a lesson to any other self proclaimed "artists/musicians"... Don't talk about what smells when your crap is stinking up the joint.
Thanks for your honest imput. To answer your question, my music is not just sounds playing together with no real focus (like your drum tracks and collabs so far on BM)

21. I'm the truth in here not the troll so don't talk, just read like my other fans...or keep it moving. Either way ready's ok.

22. With that face, you don't get much human interaction, do you? Your in luv and don't even know it. Just try stopping...lmao!

23.I enjoy lining you clowns up for roll call. You are great examples of what happens when your career is over.
You can kiss the ring and leave my feet alone.

24. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!!!

25. Due to conflicting issues with sound preference and note placement, I chose not to play over the original track.

26. Your all bark and no bite...not even in the back(back bitter). Stop putting a lady in the middle of a man to man (weak). Keep checking my profile page like a good fan because we all know you got nothing to add here (but talk), so jump in (like a real musician) or jump off a cliff(stay out)

27 .Jasir Productions is my pro lab, not for BM show tunes. Pro for pros and Jo tunes for joes...like you.

28. As you can see, I'm too busy with my stuff to care about Your Stuff...but keep those scores coming.

29. I've played, playing and will play with other musicians. Will it be you?...not at this rate. Stop plucking and start playing.

30. Your pathetic. Nothing will convince you I got the skills I'm using time and time again, so why bother. I'll just keep jamming while you keep jawwing. You'll stop before I do. No lie. lmao

31. Nobody cares about your feelings in here
I take what you say with a grain of salt because I know in the end...I still win.
are you gonna keep yapping it up with the rest of these has beens?

32. The one chance you had to show your heart and you flop (cant ignore the fork in you){you're done}.
your career should be down here somewhere...yep. Here it is. Right next to your sad pathetic existence (matching set)

33. You're severely retarded, so I'll keep it simple. You all are not a band
First you were a musician, then a artist and now a grammer coach. That's good. Stick with that and put that dinosaur you call a guitar down.

34. You should be ashamed to say anything to me about my music right now ( loser ). My music is life-less, but beyond you playing abilities. Its boring, but it just doubled my views this month

Memphis1 is a nut case with split personality disorder;

Disorder 1; to be a real musician
Disorder 2; to be a Hollywood critic
Disorder 3; to be a troll
Disorder 4; to be professional music studio public relations representative
Disorder 5, 6 and 7 haven't come out yet

Fake memphis1 is a TROLL, BULLY and HATER.

Proof is in what he says in his "see above quotes"

The only way this fake memphis1 can prove me wrong is post a video of him performing with other musicians.....or just performing.

He is still trying to spread lies about other musicians and I am spreading the truth about "FAKE MEMPHIS1"
#272150 by Planetguy
Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:17 pm
memphis1 wrote:I just removed cm7 jazz from my song list due to its affiliations with players I no longer consider equals.

THANK GAWD!!!!!

you just did a great service on behalf of any and all unsuspecting innocents who haven't yet heard and were tortured listening to that godawfull stiff assed, ripped off abomination you tried to pass off as music!!!!

kudos and thanks on behalf of the listening public! that's a good start....now, step up...help everyone out.... and take down the rest of that robotic crap you call "music" from your page and you can spare others from being exposed to that childish and amateurish drivel of your's.

I will continue to add music I feel is in good taste and quality.

you'll "CONTINUE"???? Mimp, you ain't never STARTED to share anything even remotely "musical"!!!!

....just that stiff assed robot music you purloined from others! you don't have the skills to make music that anyone wants to hear....music that swings. music that grooves. music that's alive.....unlike that dead a$$ed and mummified drivel of your's.

I look toward to hearing your thoughts on what I should add.

what you should add? here's a few suggestions:

groove
soul
feel
better playing
something (anything!) to maintain listener's interest
originality
#272160 by mystr0
Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:05 pm
Over 3k views this month alone! Numbers don't lie. Do you believe them? Check for yourself and see why they mad@me. I'm as real as you are and I got the skills (and the numbers ) to back it up. Post (lol)s to my haters in here to let them know how dumb they should feel now.

#eggonyourface
#betternotbitter
#champnotchimp

Stay tuned....
#272189 by Planetguy
Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:12 pm
memphis1 wrote:Over 3k views this month alone! Numbers don't lie. Do you believe them? Check for yourself and see why they mad@me. I'm as real as you are and I got the skills (and the numbers ) to back it up.

don't be a dolt, Mimp.... you can have 3OK or 300K views... and it proves nothing.

because you've ALREADY proved the only things that matter....

1. your unoriginal machinized robot music is unlistenable claptrap and

2. that you're a fake...not a MUSICIAN, but an imposter who plays AT music and co-opts other's work to pass off as your own. :oops:

Post (lol)s to my haters in here to let them know how dumb they should feel now.

yeah, i'm sure you find can at least ONE tone deaf head case around here who's happy to suck up to you to make SOME kind of point! :lol: 8)
#272392 by mystr0
Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:55 am
New music for your listening pleasure. Yes! lol I got a few more tunes for the critics to pick apart, but I know you all enjoy a little music with the madness. lmao Let me know what you think...unless you're on...the block list. You know who you are. lmao
#272393 by RGMixProject
Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:47 pm
memphis1 wrote:New music for your listening pleasure. Yes! lol I got a few more tunes for the critics to pick apart, but I know you all enjoy a little music with the madness. lmao Let me know what you think...unless you're on...the block list. You know who you are. lmao

I am lmao because its the same two MIDI songs that you cut and past from another site.

Fake Memphis1 with more lies.
#272487 by schmedidiah
Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:51 pm
:roll: