This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280481 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:23 pm
george1146561 wrote: we're bored and find pulling your chain to being an amusing past time..

BINGO!
george1146561 wrote:
You picked an appropriate title for this thread. It is about magic, since all you have to offer is smoke and mirrors.

:lol:
#280484 by DainNobody
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:53 pm
Smoke and Mirrors.. lovin' it..
Attachments
024.JPG
024.JPG (152.74 KiB) Viewed 2871 times
#280997 by mystr0
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 am
You so called pros are broke and begging for scraps for that very reason. Funny...all the pros on here religiously. Money ain't a issue for real pros. Keep your ego off my post. I'm here for talent not devos. lol. ps...still got spots for real musicians. Inbox me or call jasir productions.
#281005 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 pm
sillymeReady wrote: Money ain't a issue for real pros.

Once again, showing you don't know sh*t from shinola. :lol: But you're half-right - money isn't an issue for pros because they won't touch something unless there's a guarantee of $$.
#281012 by mystr0
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:19 pm
@guitarmikeb
You still have no band, no brand and no rank here or anywhere else. No awards, no fans and no recognition... but you've got lots of opinions. Keep pissing in the wind...its all you got left, cowboy. lol.

Still need real musicians who are ready to work and then get paid and not the other way around.
#281020 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:50 pm
sillymeReady wrote:@guitarmikeb
You still have no band, no brand and no rank here or anywhere else. No awards, no fans and no recognition... but you've got lots of opinions. Keep pissing in the wind...its all you got left, cowboy. lol.

Still need real musicians who are ready to work and then get paid and not the other way around.

Wrong again on all counts.
My band has gigs this weekend and next week, and more booked through the end of 2018.
"Rank"? The only rank thing here is your tired same-ol' insults and desperate pleas for anyone to visit you in your mom's garage!
#281043 by mystr0
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 pm
@guitarmikeb
Your band? lol. Ok mike...whatever you say. Everybody has bands and world tours and amazing careers. I get it. So why the interest in what I'm doing? Because you're a old dusty guitar carrying, sad song singing, lack luster artist who gets his kicks kicking down anyone remotely talented. Again, I get you. We all do...now. Good luck this go round.

Mike is one of my oldest fans/critics. He and I have different views on music, the biz, ect...but that doesn't stop him from being a jerk in the process. Don't worry. He's nowhere near my city. Still looking for talent. Still got haters.
#281051 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:32 pm
sillymeReady wrote:@guitarmikeb Your band? lol.

Yeah, my band. I joined up with a couple of guys in the area in late May. And we have gigs booked every month through 2018 - this came from one gig we had at a local place back in August - booking around here is done months and months in advance, which is of course nothing you would know anything about.
sillymeReady wrote: So why the interest in what I'm doing?

You misinterpret (again). No one here has any "interest" what you're doing, on the contrary, we're just calling you out for the fake that you are.
sillymeReady wrote:... who gets his kicks kicking down anyone remotely talented.

Well that lets you off the hook! Because you don't have close to 'remote' talent!

sillymeReady wrote: Still looking for talent.

If you are not born with it, you are out of luck. Why don't you try video game youtubes, seems like the perfect thing for immature talentless boys living in their mom's garage.