This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#256626 by ejestead
Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:07 pm
Hi Bandmix!

I am forming an original music big band in Washington DC. We are already rehearsing but the roster is incomplete. I still need more trombone and saxophone players to fill out those sections as well as a guitar player. This is a volunteer big band, as I cannot afford to pay musicians a salary. If you do something else as your day job but want to keep your jazz chops up, or get back into the game, this band is for you! Please don't hesitate to contact me or respond in the comments if you are interested.

Sincerely

Eric (Trombone, composer/arranger)
#285669 by Bill Ohashi
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 pm
Hi, we're planning a trip to D.C. and trying to find an affordable place to stay, as well as, some insight on where to go. We'd like to find venues where I might be able to sit-in and play. I'm a good trombone player from NYC with albums out, newest release is 'Vortex'. bohashi at yahoo or 917 744 3043 with text too. Looking forward to hearing from you, especially about the jazz scene.