This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#222189 by AJ6stringsting
Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:16 am
Attacks on U.S. embassies / conciliates were far more numerous under Bush's watch .... LOL !!!!

Since the House began conducting their psycho-histrionics over Benghazi, delving into past attacks would seem to have some relevance. Although in the past there have been repeated attacks against US Embassies and US Consulates in a variety of countries, apparently only ONE attack matters to the apparently obsessed and ignorant GOP Obama haters.

2013-05-09-benghazi_gate_bush_era_320.jpg

Cloaked in their capes of self righteous indignation and babbling hysterically, it appears that the GOP has just now discovered that the rest of the world not only doesn’t like us very much, but indeed they have been very busy killing and wounding people in our Embassies and Consulates throughout the world. Apparently during the Bush years that was considered either old news or of relative unimportance, certainly not enough to have a collective meltdown about.

Screaming Benghazi out of fear that Hilary Clinton WILL be elected in 2016 seems to be the fallback position whenever the GOP is called out for their ignorant and hateful behavior.

Being informed is a valuable defense and proof their the current hysterical GOP outrage is far exceeded by their ignorance of what the last Republican President had to deal with.

During the Bush Administration, there were 13 (THIRTEEN) attacks on US Embassies and US Consulates worldwide. There was no outrage nor was there any outcry when these attacks took place. The GOP simply shrugged their shoulders and ho-hummed their way down the road. They did not care.

So here is the list of what the GOP ignored while Mr. Bush was President – there were over 50 people killed in these attacks and many more injured. By ignoring these attacks, the GOP has proven once again their cold hearted hatred of our twice elected President and their determination to play politics with Benghazi while ignoring these deaths and attacks in US Embassies and thereby turning all of this into just one more GOP political tool is their way of ‘dealing.’

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

#222190 by AJ6stringsting
Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:23 am
Remember, when the Iranians shot down the drone and the Conservatards " hypochondriac-Fox News induced verbal diarrhea made on America's senses ...... they forgot also, the time the Chinese took down that high tech spy plane with the pilots on board, dismantled the plane and kept / torchered our Airmen for a month.
Bush was so weak and frail in this ordeal. Thank God . 9-11, saved his Presidency !!!!

#222194 by gbheil
Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:28 am
It's not about horses.
It's about human beings whom were raped tortured and murdered without the assistance or dignity, they deserved from their country and their President.

But then of course it's Bush's fault . . . and I'm a racist. :roll:
#222200 by Firebird78
Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:14 pm
It’s not just that Benghazi “happened”, it’s what was done or not done during and after. It was covered up, lied about, and trivialized because someone wanted to be re-elected.

#222210 by MikeTalbot
Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:37 pm
And sonny, you are making the same mistake as most leftists. You figure because we don't buy that horseshit you're peddling that we support the Republicans.

Wrong.

We support the free Americans who still believe in the ways of the founders.

If you want to support that treasonous buffoon (pick any name you like in the last twenty years) go right ahead. But expect to be cornholed.

Talbot

#222215 by AJ6stringsting
Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:42 pm
To stay on subject .... we're not talking about racism. We're talking about how some people have selective memory and forget about the past. How more worse things happened during the Bush years than today. It's convenient for those on the Right. And it is all G.W.'s fault .... the war in Iraq, Wall Street Thugonomics and the bad state of today's economy. G.W. left America worse off than what he had handed to him.
And you guys play the part of not being apart from the Bush era ... but Libertarians are pretty much like Republican's that are way to the far Right, to the point of Anarchy. Extreme Conservatism has failed America like Communism failed the Soviet Union ....
Libertarians, TEA party and other far Right extremist are the death of Conservatism. It has been pushed way too far to the Right to being not realistic or reasonable.
But funny, you guys are not doing too well, because the reassuring lies your people depended is no longer being furnished because of the realities G.W., the TEA party and the current GOP/ TEA party ran U.S.Congress has inflicted on America. Sorry, those reassuring lies cost too much and have stagnated America too long.
I'm not too happy with Obama, but he sure is better than Romney, G.W. or McCain.
Today's Conservative TEA party and other Right Extremist are exactly like those old folks who protest on May day at Red Square, asking people to join them in bring back Communism. If the Right is to survive, they got to get rid of the extremist Fascist element that allowed the 2008 crash and one illegal War that was financed on the future of America. .... it was G.W. and all Conservatives fault for going along with him on that ride !
Keep beating the dead horse , Johnny Reb, We'll just sit back and watch you joust irrelevant issues in the little illusions you've lived.
Sorry Grand Ole Plutocracy and TEA party .... the Stockholm Syndrome has worn off !!!!

#222217 by AJ6stringsting
Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:53 pm
Ah !!! .... name calling. The last flag of intellectual surrender for Conservatives when dealing with subjects ..... immature like a Kindergarten kid peeing in the sand box and as inferior as Southern Confederate. :lol:

#222248 by MikeTalbot
Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:38 pm
This Southern Confederate ain't like the metrosexuals you are used to palling around with.

As General Forest said to that sad sack Braxton Bragg: "If you were any kind of a man I'd slap your face and make you resent it."

Talbot

#222256 by AJ6stringsting
Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:14 am
LoL !!!

Cyber bullying. If we were face to face, I'd guarantee you'd think twice about thinking of slapping .... being in the Marines, a life long devoted practitioner of Martial Arts and doing steel work sure makes a man .... LOL ! .... this is as pathetic as your irrelevant stance.
Plus, my Comanche ancestors, were superior to the Confederate, who only lost in 4 years, with about the same technology as the North and had many fighters. My ancestors were owners of Texas, Oklahoma, N.W. New Mexico, S.W. Colorado and Southern Kansas. We defended it from the Rep. of Texas, Cheyenne, Apache, Pawnee, Wichita, Osage, Arapaho, Tonkowa, the Mexican Army and delayed the U.S. for 70 years. If my ancestors would have had the numbers and technologies of the South .... there would be no United States.

Obviously, very stung from the debate here .... perhaps you should get into reality and not give into denial .... it's not good for you :oops:
Face it, the Country has changed and the few like you ( as the elections have proven) are now left behind .... chained to a World long departed .... the reality 'road burn" is not enough to bring you people back to reality .... better you than me.

#222277 by MikeTalbot
Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:12 pm
Jeeze

Cyber bullying? What a cheesy phrase. If you knew your history better, and English too maybe, you'd have grokked that when you diss the South "them's fighting words."

Marine? Take a point. Marines aren't as good as cavalryman but they do the job, and I can't imagine how you became a liberal marching with the jar heads, but never the less - take a point.

As to fighting? The last time I fought a Marine we both ended up in the emergency room. We'd determined it was time to settle up on just who is toughest - Cav or Marines. (We'd both served in Rhodesian forces where we met and he was also VN). We rolled in the campfire, choked each other and had a merry old time. But he's dead now (RIP J. Dawson my brother) and I'm old but hell yeah, I still got a beef or two left in me! :wink:

Talbot

#222317 by AJ6stringsting
Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:02 am
You had your losses too, as I.
Point is, when one forgets the past, one is damned to repeat it.
I just posted other outrages that have occurred with our Diplomatic Corps.
But I notice, when people are in debates and resort to name calling or other school yard / Alex Jones / Fox News tactics .... it's usually a final resort when one no longer has a leg to stand on ( or their "truth" gets debunked).

You are definitely demonstrating why Conservatism is dying in America.

Today's Conservative, has become expert in the Female body (" Women can't get pregnant from rape, the body shuts it down"), they are Constitutional experts ( yet many support a Church State style Theocracy, like a Christian Iran), many support the illusion of an unregulated Wall Street ( Thugonomics failed in the 2008 Wall Street crash) .... Fox News Channel has become televised University for the uninformed Hypercondriatic Sheeple.
Truth is, when one says they are Conservative , it means : I close my eyes /ears from the truth and reality, "Please, believe in my reassuring lie or you're an anti- American .... people that are informed with sites like this link for the Library of Congress http://thomas.loc.gov/home/thomas.php

or this, for the U.S. Senate.

http://www.senate.gov/

Look around at the young, they got I phones to links like this. That's why Conservatism is dead .... The truth always wins !

#222333 by Fuckedupfuck
Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 am
Thread starter Why are you not banned yet? I thought this was a music site with a forum about MUSIC?? and here you are with a picture of our 2nd worst us president (1st is obama and 3rd is carter , 4th is bush sr., and 5th LBJ) eating a baby and bashing republicans. Although some republicans need a good bashing (possibly in the head?) or prison time or just good old sparky so do LARGE percent of democrats somewhere near 100 I think. This is a MUSIC site!!! Although I think that bush jr. should be lined up and shot with a military firing squad (along with the 44th 42nd and 41st us presidents and their vice-presidents) he is the former head of this country have at least some class man!!

#222338 by J-HALEY
Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 pm
AJ6 is a nut case. It is freaks like him that give libtards a bad name! The only thing they know is all our problems are Bush's fault. Obummer has been in office almost 7 years. When does he start taking responsibility for problems he has caused? Just wait until they quit pumping the 87 billion dollars a month into the economy. Interest rates will start climbing and the economy will stall again! To bad my grand children will have to pay the price for this buffoon YOU call a president and is currently in office! :roll:

#222388 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:04 pm
Obama is THE reason why my dad, a life-long Democrat, became a Republican before he died. Of course, voting for McCain does not make one a conservative. His task was making sure that O was elected.

Fools like aj are being played like cheap violin. They aren't intelligent enough to know how foolish they are....yet. But time will tell, if America lasts long enough.

They will all be surprised to find that the Bush family is behind every President since they assassinated Kennedy.