This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#7132 by Ravage
Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:51 am
I'm currently deployed overseas right now, but I should return in a little over three weeks.

While I was at home, I played in a band called Pariah in the local Ohio metal scene. We gathered a decent following but broke up before I left for my deployment out 'here'.

Upon my return back to Springfield, OH I'd like to start up something new. I currently play guitar, but I also played drums for over 8 years before I picked up my first guitar and I'd be willing to pick drums back up again if need be.

Bottom line, no egos, creativity and punctuality a must, and I'd like to keep it metal!

#8777 by xXoSoXx
Mon May 21, 2007 2:18 pm
you should move to OKC when you get back! we need more metal purists and the fan scene is cravin it! just couldnt let others know yous from OH......they don take kindly to buckeyes down here...........

#9810 by JasonMeatCurtain
Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:14 pm
HEY, PISS ON THAT DUDE^........ YOU SHOULD COME TO SC AND DO DRUMS 4 MEATCURTAIN, WE DON'T GIVE A FUK WHAT KIND OF EYES YOU GOT! HAHA! :twisted:

#10005 by twinsfanjon69
Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:33 am
hell..... nashville is great for metal/ rock too. but i can travel. I want to start some sh*t too i can play guitar or bass and i can sing a little.