This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#123095 by gbheil
Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 pm
dokterdon wrote:
ChampofNJ wrote:To find musicians who dont play classic rock or corny goth metal in South Jersey? Zepplin is gone bro so is pink floyd get over. Oh and John 5 sucks. Looking for drummer for original pop punk hardcore band in cherry hill area get at me.

Do you know why musicians are still playing songs by these bands after 30+ years? Because they're some of the greatest bands and greatest talent ever. They will be covered 30 years from now, get over it. How long will your band be remembered?

I don't play to be remembered so for me it's irrelevant.
I play for the joy of playing and for the joy of sharing the Gospel in my own way.
We all have our own goals.
Mine are important to me.
#123143 by LKTraz
Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm
ChampofNJ wrote:To find musicians who dont play classic rock or corny goth metal in South Jersey? Zepplin is gone bro so is pink floyd get over. Oh and John 5 sucks. Looking for drummer for original pop punk hardcore band in cherry hill area get at me.

Might it be due to classic rock being the most popular genre in the bars and clubs where the people with $$$$ go? It's the 30+ crowd that hold steady jobs and don't bitch about prices who can afford to go and catch bands with regularity. If you want to get gigs then you must play to the crowd.

#123190 by gbheil
Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:17 pm
LOL

The "why is it so hard" thread is just above the boobs thread LOL LOL

#123194 by dizzizz
Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 pm
LOL that's fantastic....
#124192 by Scratchy
Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:06 am

Last I looked, Sid Vicious was dead too (I'm taking a chance here, that you know who the Sex Pistols were). Why don't you move from Joyzzie and find a place where people still want to pogo instead of dancing. Hmmmmm, lets see....where do they like to pogo? Nope, I'm drawing a blank, sorry.

#124219 by Starfish Scott
Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:56 pm
def. leave jozzie..

It's a hateful place..

#124394 by Krul
Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 am
OP should check out Paul Gilbert. Oh wait, I know he'll hate him if he hates John 5.

Try Devo covers.
#132572 by yellingdarling
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

how about a screamerr ? kinda of mice and men the devil wears prada sh*t

#133112 by DMJY
Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:41 am
philbymon wrote:In answer to your original thread question - I can't help it. I get excited sometimes!

:oops:

I think to find a band different from others,at the time is suit to my own taste is very diffcult.