This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294657 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:50 am
Jeff O wrote:Same here , too many people put up a post and then don' t respond t request. AND that is why they are not in a band. All talk an no action

Could you please explain to me how a forum with no traffic is supposed to help you find band mates online? Go to the main bandmix site and use the tools provided and you're 5 million times more likely to find a band mate there than here. :roll:
#294658 by Mordgeld
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:13 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Jeff O wrote:Same here , too many people put up a post and then don' t respond t request. AND that is why they are not in a band. All talk an no action

Could you please explain to me how a forum with no traffic is supposed to help you find band mates online? Go to the main bandmix site and use the tools provided and you're 5 million times more likely to find a band mate there than here. :roll:

5 million times 0 is still 0, just sayin'. But certainly, no response is the norm. And I live somewhere with lots of musicians. Way more ppl on the Internet than there are serious musicians. I think I'm like 1 for 200+ or something.
#294663 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:27 pm
Mordgeld wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:

5 million times 0 is still 0, just sayin'. But certainly, no response is the norm. And I live somewhere with lots of musicians. Way more ppl on the Internet than there are serious musicians. I think I'm like 1 for 200+ or something.

I put my email in my profile 5 years ago and got a great player. that's how this site works. that guy would have never found me on this forum. it's not like finding a needle in a haystack, it's like throwing a needle at the haystack, from the moon! :lol: