This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278362 by Planetguy
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:39 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
thememphizmonkz wrote:@schmedidiah
You keep asking for my pics and I'll have to tell your wife. Does she know you like pics and vids of men you don't know? Hmmmm.....back off, girlfriend. lol.

really funny. tell us more about how you don't know who your father is, jackass! :P

get a clue, girl....ALL serious musicians want to see pics and videos... or at the least hear some audio of perspective musicians they might be interested in playing with.

but so far, all you've demonstrated is the moves of a wannabe poser who hides in the shadows pretending to be a real musician w zero proof that you've ever played a gig in your life.

is it any wonder that you can't field a team and a yr later you still can't find anyone who will play with you mystery boy/girl?

hell...even your gender is a secret!!!

trust me, it's nothing sexual or romantic....merely that folks want to see if you're anything more than a poser. i'd like to believe so, but so far...it's just you talking $hit w zero to back it up. just empty promises of pics and video to come.

so, what's up w that....one more thing you can't deliver on?
#278503 by mystr0
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:16 am
@planetguy
Hey grandad, nobody cares what you think. How do you know what musicians want? You act like you're the best person to speak for every musician. Nobody asked your opinion. You have no class, no voice and no weight in BM. Period.
#278657 by mystr0
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:18 pm
Can't say how excited I am about the upcoming auditions. Call or inbox me now for details. Thanks.
#278787 by Planetguy
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:Can't say how excited I am about the upcoming auditions. Call or inbox me now for details. Thanks.

LOL! that's just one more thing to add to the long list of things you CAN'T do!

can't find anyone who'll play with you

can't play an instrument

can't sing

can't write anything that doesn't sound like bad and dated '70's lounge music

can't record anything that doesn't sound like it was recorded on an I-Phone 3

can't book a gig

can't figure out the difference between a "thread" and a "forum"

can't get along with others

you're "The Little Monkey Who Can't"
#279173 by mystr0
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:01 pm
@planetguy
Can you get another musician here to join you to create new music? lol...didn't think so.

Auditions sept. 1st and 2nd. Call jasir productions for details. Thanks.
#279202 by Planetguy
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:39 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@planetguy
Can you get another musician here to join you to create new music? lol...didn't think so.

Auditions sept. 1st and 2nd. Call jasir productions for details. Thanks.

i've participated in plenty of collabs here. but what a silly thing you choose to measure worth or success by!

it's like this.... i play out regularly around 15 times ea month in several satisfying musical situations. i get paid to do so at places that ask us to return. i need not look for others "to join me to create new music". no, YOU'RE the one looking for playmates.

that's to say.....get a clue, Betty Jo... maybe YOU think collaborations are a big deal, maybe that's something YOU pine for....but i've no need to get my musical jollies w collabs here on BM!

then, there's you .....a talentless chimp who can't find anyone in THE REAL WORLD willing to play w you. :( sniff. sniff. this is plainly evidenced by the fact that more than a yr later, you're STILL searching for anyone who'll suffer thru your monkeyshines and your refrigerator white '70's elevator music.

yikes! a yrs worth of auditions and YOU haven't passed one of them! that's sooooo sad that you can't pass the auditions you hold. :oops:

fact is, betty jo.....YOU'RE the doofus who "can't get another musician to join you to create new music"

that makes YOU the joke here, girlfriend. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: good luck w this, the LATEST round of "auditions"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#279491 by mystr0
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:35 pm
He sure likes to hear himself talk doesn't he?...to bad no one cares{ sniffsniff } lol

Thanks to all the folks who came out to audition last weekend. Keep checking for new audition dates and times. For booking info... Call Jasir studios. Thank you.
#280398 by mystr0
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:47 pm
Still need musicians. Got talent and live in Memphis or the surrounding areas? Inbox me or call jasir studios and tell Jeff you're ready for ready. Thanks.
#280404 by mystr0
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:59 pm
For all you rookies, go to my profile page to get some background on my band. Keep it pushing if you're looking for a quick payday. I'm looking for musicians/vocalists that are ready to put in work. Don't need egos or azzholes. Serious inquiries only. Thank you.
#280408 by schmedidiah
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:44 pm
:lol:
George. It's a double wide in the boonies with a Casio keyboard and an iPhone 3. Don't go there if you don't like getting raped.

:mrgreen:
#280428 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:05 am
hey, working as a musician for exposure is just as good as being paid cash money. :wink:

#280473 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:52 pm
george1146561 wrote:
thememphizmonkz wrote:For all you rookies, go to my profile page to get some background on my band. Keep it pushing if you're looking for a quick payday. I'm looking for musicians/vocalists that are ready to put in work. Don't need egos or azzholes. Serious inquiries only. Thank you.

What could possibly be more serious than asking how much you're paying? Serious musicians work hard, but they don't work for free.

George - go take a look at his profile page. No pictures, no videos, 2 audio samples that sound like a cheap Casio playing along with internet backing tracks (played through computer speakers). Some investigation was done, and the location for this 'Jasir Studios' is a little house/trailer with a small garage attached.
He copied video links from some bedroom guitarist that was supposed to audition for him (and later became rather silent about it) before deleting the links. He keeps advertising for players, with promises of great things to come, 'everything almost in place', but has yet to show proof of anything at all.
#280474 by mystr0
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:30 pm
Fortunately, I have experience working with musicians. I know the difference between a working musician and a starving one. A working musician won't mention money until he puts the work in. A starving musician (like most of the musicians in here) don't gig much so they're looking for their next meal. You don't go to work the first day asking for your paycheck. lol.