This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278176 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:42 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:Mike, you never knew my stance about you deleting Glen's comments, so you can only speculate what I thought at the time.. unless you are a mind reader :D

But just like Glen, you bring it up years on .... with no proof of anything ...
#278181 by DainNobody
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:58 pm
actually, I don't know who deleted posts if in fact, any posts were deleted at all.. I knew that was a sore point with you, so I was saying that to antagonize you like they all do me here, ya' know,"guitars out of tune" "bad choice of notes" "playing with reckless abandon", "bad production" "randomness" etc. etc. .. Mike, I just felt in a painful way, physically, bad joints, neuralgia in right fingers, etc. :)
#278190 by mystr0
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:03 pm
Nobody cares about any of this. You should be focused on your music which is lacking considerably. Not one of you has room to judge the other. These fake arguments don't have anything to do with me and what's going on in Memphis, TN. You butthurt losers take your bromance elsewhere.
#278203 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:43 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:Nobody cares about any of this. You should be focused on your music which is lacking considerably. Not one of you has room to judge the other. These fake arguments don't have anything to do with me and what's going on in Memphis, TN. You butthurt losers take your bromance elsewhere.

And, yet, you continue to criticize others without any examples of any decent music from your 'studio'. 'Music and videos coming', right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#278205 by DainNobody
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:03 pm
Mike, I am sorta worried about memphismonks?.. is he ok? .. he possibly signed a good musical act and no longer needs to advertise here.. :)
#278220 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 am
I thought this thread had finally turned around with the interesting argument between Mike and Dayne. Here comes jerkass to dump the whole thing in the toilet again.

Pics and video coming soon. :roll:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled arguing. :mrgreen:
#278238 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:01 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote: .. he possibly signed a good musical act and no longer needs to advertise here.. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best laugh of the day!
#278325 by mystr0
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:12 pm
@guitarmikeb
No, your career is the best laugh any day. llol. You're exactly where you should be in the music biz....a wannabe. At least I got the skills to pay the bills. Retire....no, that would imply you ever in the biz. Just stop.

Don't pretend to have a career like my stalker/fan mike. Get gigs under your belt jamming with me in soulsville, USA.
#278329 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:52 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@guitarmikeb
No, your career is the best laugh any day. llol. You're exactly where you should be in the music biz....a wannabe. At least I got the skills to pay the bills. Retire....no, that would imply you ever in the biz. Just stop.

Don't pretend to have a career like my stalker/fan mike. Get gigs under your belt jamming with me in soulsville, USA.

Says the monkey with no music, pics or videos of his own .....
#278330 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:18 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote: At least I got the skills to pay the bills..

yeah, poser....those mad squeegee skills of your's cover the $25 per month your mom charges you to live in her basement!

#278332 by Strings N Hammers
Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 pm
Lots of poor conduct in this thread.

People going out of their way to gang up on one person, and multiple people being unnecessarily insulting to each other.

Word of advice: inside every musician is a tiny dream. A musician with no dreams is like a sailboat with no wind. One must always be really careful before inflicting wounds on another musician's dreams because bad karma sure has a way of returning to its original source. It's like the movie Final Destination where death ultimately intercedes and settles all scores. Call me superstitious if you want but I've seen it play out in front of my eyes too many times to count.

Just my .02
#278333 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:59 am
Hammer and Strings wrote:Lots of poor conduct in this thread.

People going out of their way to gang up on one person, and multiple people being unnecessarily insulting to each other.

Word of advice: inside every musician is a tiny dream. A musician with no dreams is like a sailboat with no wind. One must always be really careful before inflicting wounds on another musician's dreams because bad karma sure has a way of returning to its original source. It's like the movie Final Destination where death ultimately intercedes and settles all scores. Call me superstitious if you want but I've seen it play out in front of my eyes too many times to count.

Just my .02

I said the same thing a few months ago. Then the monkey starting insulting me too.

Hang around long enough and you'll see how wrong you were.

#278334 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:16 am
:lol:

Pics and video coming soon!
#278342 by mystr0
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:08 am
@schmedidiah
You keep asking for my pics and I'll have to tell your wife. Does she know you like pics and vids of men you don't know? Hmmmm.....back off, girlfriend. lol.
#278358 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:10 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@schmedidiah
You keep asking for my pics and I'll have to tell your wife. Does she know you like pics and vids of men you don't know? Hmmmm.....back off, girlfriend. lol.

really funny. tell us more about how you don't know who your father is, jackass! :P