This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276885 by DainNobody
Tue May 23, 2017 11:06 pm
but, he has connections and that is key.. you can be talented as hell and be a nobody without connections..
#276900 by mystr0
Thu May 25, 2017 2:57 am
@daynenobodyiv
Connections? That speaks for itself. Connections are part of the biz. Its a given. Water is wet...and. People with real connections connect to you.
#276901 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu May 25, 2017 5:53 am
thememphizmonkz wrote:@yod
I didn't ask for your help then and I don't need it now. Retire. You don't impress me. You play around the world, but can't pay membership fees? I doubt it. If I believed ever tom, dick and harry in here, I'd be as gullible as you are old. lol. An old fart that stinks up BM...then blows away. You got no credibility here or with me. Take this L since there's no Grammy award in your future.

Tell you what, start a topic that 20k people care to view, and maybe I'll take you seriously at least. You got no voice, no sound and no balls, you old azz mini me. lmao!

.....said the loser who can't even play an instrument. Like I need to prove myself to a poser?

Kiss my ass, monkey. I'm living the life for decades that you will only dream about...and it's getting better by the day. Maybe I'll let you get a whiff of my armpits as I go by Memphis next time? Nah...no need to waste time on someone who is already full of sh*t.

#276914 by mystr0
Thu May 25, 2017 11:04 pm
@yod
Your a bitter old has been with nothing else to do but lie about touring on a music forum. I feel sorry for you. I have no reason to converse with you any longer. Sorry BM...he's your problem now. lol.
#276924 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri May 26, 2017 2:54 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@yod
Your a bitter old has been with nothing else to do but lie about touring on a music forum. I feel sorry for you. I have no reason to converse with you any longer. Sorry BM...he's your problem now. lol.

A "has been" is someone who is finished. I'm working more this week than you will in a life time, since you are a "never gonna be"

And now you've proven that you are also too stupid to understand how the english language works, much less a piano or guitar. Thank God we haven't had to suffer your pathetic music! PLEASE don't post anything here.

Bye bye poser.
#276938 by mystr0
Sat May 27, 2017 2:03 am
Sorry folks, I got issues here on BM with heartbroken musicians I passed on. You know how this goes...you've seen it before. Moving on.

Still need players. In case you were wondering what all the fuss is about. llol.
#277763 by mystr0
Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:06 pm
Come join me and the monkz as we perform throughout the Memphis area. Auditions coming next week. Inbox me for info. Thanks.
#277768 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 pm
Ted Mentry wrote:OK. So i am getting a little tired of seeing bands post for positions needed and NEVER include any setlist, pics or audio. A complete waste of my time and space.
I think it should be a pre-requisite. Just sayin.
#277929 by DainNobody
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:13 pm
memphis, come on out to Murphy's Pub tonight at 7 PM in Humansville, Mo. and we can discuss music stuff while we are not on stage blowing their minds out, doing "Freeway Jam".. bring the contracts..LOL :D
#277930 by DainNobody
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:25 pm
got lots of pent up rage from the accusations and negative remarks pointed my way.. I am close to letting it go, and telling you all what I think of each one of you, .. it won't be nice.. :shock:
#277931 by DainNobody
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:26 pm
I have everybody sized up from years of participation here.. it won't be pretty.. :)
#277932 by DainNobody
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:27 pm
who do you want me to start with? the great pretender?
#277948 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:16 am
and your wreckless mouth is the instigator just as others see like myself...

Planet Guy ? What happened to your "Posts" ? Did you have a sudden random attack of intellect or guilt ? Did you tire of subverting Threads with subtle insult and innuendo ?