This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All other music related items.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Do you use pirated software?

83%
N/A
17%

#70738 by Starfish Scott
Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:52 pm
lol it'd be way cheaper on eBay..

goood god, man

#72764 by Starfish Scott
Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:08 pm
BUMP../

Not even a copy of Cakewalk SOnar 6 LE?

....doh....

#73732 by Andragon
Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:30 am
haha still no luck? Piratebay, I tell you. They're just as good and if you feel guilty, go donate the cost to some dying African kid.

#73757 by Starfish Scott
Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:58 pm
ah I have my head stuck up inside of eBay and looking..

(hope I can wash off the stink) lol

#73952 by Starfish Scott
Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 pm
Done, just got a fresh copy of Cakewalk Sonar 6 Home Studio XL.

$28.50..

To the people selling that software still for over 100$, "go f*ck yourself".

Go eBay!!!!!!!!

I am going to record an acoustic thing for my friend the Janis Joplin act and then I am laying down a few little tastes for the folks here to rip apart/critique.

AND THEN Andragon, I am looking for something out of you jr.

(don't worry, this won't hurt a bit) lol
#75196 by Starfish Scott
Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:13 pm
OOF, best beware people!

My hard earned Cakewalk Sonar Home Studio 6 XL is unable to be registered. I just got the skinny from CAKEWALK via phone.

They were notoriously unamused and wanted the information of the guy that sold it to me. I refused, complaining he is a kid from eBay and didn't know any better.

Contacted eBay
Contacted the kid in AR.

Now I have a almost brandy new version of Cakewalk Sonar Home Studio 6 XL that I cannot use and if the little douche doesn't send me my $28.50, it's like salting my wound..

Should I have just bit the bullet and taken the cracked version(s) from isohunt.com or mininova.com? I mean WTF!

And while I am at it, I can greet the embedded objects as I install them on my machine from said copy.

Back to the drawing board! FYI any cakewalk product can only be registered 1 time and only 1 time. Learn from my blunder.

#75806 by Andragon
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:53 pm
Aw, that sucks. I thought eBay had a return policy going on.

#75821 by Chippy
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:49 pm
Bad news Cap'n. Same happened to me with some web software some years ago. At that time I didn't get the reg key either and contacted the idiot about it. Like you. No reply. I contacted the developer, (Just like you) but oddly they weren't interested at all. Ebay didn't care either.

This disc however was legit as it turns out I bet he just sold it as is the a$$wipe! I did eventually get the key but to be honest never used it in the end preference another.

You live & learn. Ain't nothing for free.