This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All other music related items.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#86652 by RnBSongstress
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:52 pm
I'm a new member to this site and I'm very excited to see who I can connect with. You guys seem mad cool, wish I was in your area. :D Anywho, I just thought I'd comment. Take care....

#86661 by gbheil
Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 pm
Welcome Songstress Cool name. :D

#86730 by RnBSongstress
Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Hey Sans! Thanks :D

#86731 by gbheil
Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Your welcome.
Now put up some audio for me.
I am selfish like that. 8)

#86734 by RnBSongstress
Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:53 pm
OMG! You have no idea how BAAAADDDD I want to put up some audio. I'm trying to get that accomplished ASAP. I need to get a lot of recording done and have had a hard time finding a nice studio in my area. But I've been networking lately and have some good leads. Don't give up on me! :D I'm working hard! lol

#86736 by gbheil
Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:05 pm
R&BSongstress wrote:OMG! You have no idea how BAAAADDDD I want to put up some audio. I'm trying to get that accomplished ASAP. I need to get a lot of recording done and have had a hard time finding a nice studio in my area. But I've been networking lately and have some good leads. Don't give up on me! :D I'm working hard! lol

I could ask for nothing more. That is what it is all about. :D

#86737 by RnBSongstress
Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:06 pm
No doubt! :D

#140572 by Prevaler
Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 pm
Welcome Songstress... I recommend buying a studio for yourself... I have a Zoom H4n! About $300. It's a studio you fit in the palm of your hand.
I used it and my laptop to record the song on my profile.
Here's a website you can check it out... http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/h4n/
There are several units like this availible. My choice supplier is American Musical Supply. They have a nice little 'easy pay plan'.

ps don't forget to turn off any noisy devices when recording ie heaters, fans, tv/radio, barking dogs etc