This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All other music related items.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278472 by Sailor iDoll
Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:44 am
I have a nice rehearsal studio for a couple of bands to share. You'd have your own allocated evening or day slots, your own keys and let yourself in and out. You can store your amps (or use mine) and guitars and breakables. Amps usually permanently set up along the wall ready to go and guitars in a cage next door or under a drum riser in the main room. There's no noise restrictions and very little time restrictions. Separate room upstairs for drummers to use. It's a very affordable room in comparison what you normally get in London.

My standard fees are £35-£40 for day time slots 4-8hrs and £50 for evening slot. 5-7 hrs. If you were to have more than one slot further discounts can be diacussed. It's only a couple mins from Bermondsey tube and is secure gated area and free parking. The studio also has some spares supply's and also a backline tech/TM and nice Mercedes splitter bus should you need one for your shows/tours. Backline is good (Marshall/Orange, Fender vintage amp and ampeg bass rig.

Please feel free to call me for further info on 07811 131618
Noisespace1234@gmail.com