This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All other music related items.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#252989 by ben1107228
Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:33 am
I've recently written a book called 'Write it, Gig it, Sell it, Make it'.

It's a beginners guide to starting a band, rehearsing, organising, promoting and playing gigs, writing songs, releasing music, building a website for your band, social media and on-line and off-line marketing. There is also a section on how to set-up a guitar, and a few stories from the band i was in for ten years, to help explain certain do's and don'ts.

So, appart from hopefully helping a lot of people who use this website, I was hopeing people will read it and let me know what they think, what i've missed, anything you disagree with?

The book is available on Amazon as an eBook. I've reduced the price to £1.99 (they won't let me offer it for free) But if anyone wants to read it for free, if you contact me I will email you the book as a Word file or PDF.

So I hope this message isn't going against any rules of this website. But the book was released last week, you can find all th links and contact me from the website which is www.wgsm.co.uk

Thanks

Ben
#253005 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:07 pm
Email me a copy mikebirchmusic AT yahoo DOT com