This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All other music related items.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#247649 by CP288
Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:19 pm
I currently have many different BRAND NEW leather (even some of the most basic fabricated without leather) guitar straps to choose from. many different styles colors blanks designs just about anything to accessorize a guitarist. All straps are handmade individually in the USA... Bass players acoustic and even regular players I guarantee can find if not already have the perfect match for you. Very reasonable prices that I am open to fair negotiation, just don't try to lowball me and we'll get along just fine.

Cheers & rock it.

© ¶
Last edited by CP288 on Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#247674 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:32 pm
Marketing 101:
Spell check
Pay to advertise (don't spam)
Include enough information that people can actually find you online if they are interested!
#247676 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:42 pm
Who would go online and post spelling errors? :roll:
#247710 by CP288
Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:06 pm
Thanks guys, the criticism is appreciated. As for marketing, if i had the desire or intent of trying to hardcore sell, i would create a site. I was setting up whilst creating the post because my guitarist gave me the idea. So i apologize if i offended any by not going over a post on a forum, simply trying to share the opportunity ive got with quality straps and nonretail costs. My goal isnt to get rich. But if anyone is interested or can explain how to post pics let me know, and i may be contacted at [email protected]

Pleasantries.
#247766 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:55 pm
Looks like you edited your OP to get rid of all the spelling errors! :mrgreen: But do you think people will buy 'sight unseen' from someone who posts on a forum (no online or in-person store)? Set up an Etsy store, they're free/cheap.
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#247829 by CP288
Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:07 pm
Hiya.

I completely understand the issue behind that. I have been selling on ebay for a while now so my repuation there speaks for itself, and etsy im not crazy about. With forums i can gear my stuff directly to the demographic that coincides. Places like ebay and amazon are extremely broad, plus i deal wiyh paypal which itself promises to pretty much not allow anyone to get screwed.
Lastly, this was simply a trial run, ive got pictures and all type of receipts, gotta start somehwere in a fresh environment. if i knew how to post pics on this i would but noone has expressed any type of interest which will take time. Im fairly confident that once anybody realizes what i truly have access to, doubts will be eliminated. Help me post pics and ill show you.

Rock on
CP
#247863 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:57 pm
CP288 wrote:Hiya.

I completely understand the issue behind that. I have been selling on ebay for a while now so my repuation there speaks for itself, and etsy im not crazy about. With forums i can gear my stuff directly to the demographic that coincides. Places like ebay and amazon are extremely broad, plus i deal wiyh paypal which itself promises to pretty much not allow anyone to get screwed.
Lastly, this was simply a trial run, ive got pictures and all type of receipts, gotta start somehwere in a fresh environment. if i knew how to post pics on this i would but noone has expressed any type of interest which will take time. Im fairly confident that once anybody realizes what i truly have access to, doubts will be eliminated. Help me post pics and ill show you.

Rock on
CP

You have to have your photos hosted on a site such as Photobucket. The number of people coming to these forums is literrally in the single digits, you'll do better staying wiht Ebay, etc (even though they charge fees that suck all your profits up).
#247864 by DainNobody
Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:29 pm
unless you want to join the (armie of 5) guitarmike, planetguy, jimmydanger, vinny and me and fight the evil wiles of the right wing neocons, with their evil presence here, all of them against the "little guy" the I would suggest using
http://www.guitarsite.com/hotlicks/forum-6.html
#247867 by Planetguy
Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:14 pm
"the armie of five"

Good one, Dayne. I'm trying hard NOT to picture us in tights and crime fighter costumes!

We oughta settle things once and for all on the basketball court.... Our five against their's . Winner take all!
#247903 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:55 pm
NO tights or basketball courts for me. How about blue jeans and 6 strings? :mrgreen:
#248196 by MikeTalbot
Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:04 am
If I don't have to wear a ridiculous ( or too ridiculous) costume, I could be the ref!

Talbot
#277601 by cindybraver
Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 pm
I think Levy's Leathers Veg Tan Leather Guitar Strap is one of the best guitar straps on the market . This is a great guitar strap. The padding makes it very comfortable to play for a 3 hour gig or for many hours of practicing. The leather quality is excellent and I can play all day and my shoulder doesn't get sore with this strap. Also, the size is perfect for where I like to keep the guitar (the goal being as comfortable as natural and not for looks at all). I keep it on the higher side and this strap fits perfectly for me (being 140 pounds). If you like to keep the guitar on the lower side this strap may not be the best for that. Other Levy leather straps that I looked into tend to be a bit longer in length.