This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#270839 by composer-music-producer
Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:49 am
Composer/Music Producer looking for experienced Singers and Lyricists for online collaboration.
Several radio-ready tracks available, in a wide range of genres and styles.
Contact me for more info and samples of my work.
Email: composer (at) tutanota . com
#270890 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:25 pm
NO need to post thi sin multiple places in the forum, once is enough, more is SPAM.
Try putting some of your music in your profile so others can listen to what you've got.
#276614 by Mecca Chovan
Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 pm
Hello,

I am a full-time Professional singer/songwriter who is classically trained, with over 20 years of studio recording and performing experience. I specialize in all genres, including Classical, Opera, Soul, R&B, Rock, Folk, Alternative, Blues, Jazz, and Indie. I have performed at various venues, including Lincoln Center and the Kimmel Center, and am currently performing throughout the year at the Kimmel Center with the Philly POPS Festival Chorus. I recently just completed my debut solo album set to release on July 18th entitled, Mecca Cho'van.

My music can be heard on my Reverbnation page here: https://www.reverbnation.com/Meccachovan

I can be found on Facebook and Instagram under @Meccachovan, and Twitter under @Meccaudio