This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#252965 by clayton412
Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:35 am
Anyone that is a musician knows one cold hard truth. Once you upload that first video to YouTube, you sit back, and wait for the views to come in. You wait and wait, but the numbers hardly move. What happened to those dreams of your video going viral over night, and suddenly you are a famous musician hosting the Grammy Awards and partying with other famous musicians.

Every aspiring musician needs a helping hand, and the first step to becoming famous on YouTube is to Buy YouTube Views. Yes, that's right. Purchasing Views on YouTube. By doing this, you video will suddenly have 5k, 10k, or even 100,000 views in a matter of days! Imagine having your video displayed as a "recommended video" next to famous musicians and their hit songs.

I highly recommend the website VerifiedFollowers.com. http://verifiedfollowers.com/buy-youtube-views/

Their services have been fantastic, and even offer a live chat feature on their website for any questions.

Does anyone else have any services that they recommend?
#252985 by schmedidiah
Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:18 pm
I like to burn 50 and 100 dollar bills. :lol:
#256686 by trackingsllc
Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 pm
Any artist considering this please don't do it as they will most likely remove your video and prevent you from ever monetizing your videos or even uploading again. Your whole channel may be banned. Not worth it. Very easy to tell fake views as well when you jump numbers in such short time.
#256691 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm
Definitely. How about SoundCloud? Not that I'm interested. But every time I post a track, I get a few likes and/ or a follower immediately and when I look at their profile, it says "buy 10,000 likes". How is that even allowed in an avatar? :roll:
Last edited by schmedidiah on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
#256777 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:32 pm
Is just some storage unit full of old pc's that are programmed with an algorithm to click on play and like thousands of times? :?

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. :roll: