This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#249047 by Philly6000
Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:45 pm
I'm going to be pushing for licensing opportunities for the next while (syncing music for films/games/ads etc). Our catalogue mostly contains projects I am/was involved in but I can see the benefits of expanding to allow other quality bands & artists. We're independent, our team is small & we use bandcamp as a host. Our reach is limited but aggressive (in a friendly way) & chances are out there nonetheless. Think of it as an addition to whatever efforts you're making for yourself.
Though we're not genre specific, we will be discerning when selecting other acts to work with. We're looking for high quality songs, relative to their genre, with a decent level of production. We'll take 20% of any opportunity generated. (We don't touch your royalties). We have a quality over quantity approach. We're not looking for generic tunes, muzak etc because there are already tons of libraries you can upload your music to. This is for the under-represented.
So if you represent one such act and are interested feel free to email me. Please include links to your music releases.

Please contact me via email or I may not get your message.

email-
[email protected]