This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#238924 by Seismicsoundmixing
Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:16 pm
-Easy flat rate - just $150 per song!
-Upload your music online no matter where you are in the world!
-50% Down Payment
-TWO Revisions
-Delivery of high quality Wave and MP3 files after adjustments made from your feedback.

Who am I?
My name is Matt Ball. I am the Owner/Operator of a professional audio mixing business located in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada called Seismic Sound. I am a fan of all genres of music and would love to extend my mixing services to musicians around the world. As a musician myself, with over 10 years in the business, I know what it takes to make a professional song/album and I want to help YOU complete your project.

Take the next step in finally getting your music to sound like a professional song/album! Your tracks will get an easy flat rate and a fresh perspective on each song. Please check out my website (www.seismicsoundmixing.com) for a detailed list of what each song will get, and to check out some of my samples!

Do you have some tracks now or in the near future that require mixing? I would love to discuss things further! I can be reached by email at: [email protected]